Homebrew SSB4 Entrypoint by Yellows8!

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same been trying to understand what to do for a while.
Does this even compile on Linux? Couldn't he have just released the whole thing himself? Ugh.

lol? I don't remember they saying that.
Because of the faster loading, cpu, etc. You can see it in games like monster hunter.

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this even compile on Linux? Couldn't he have just released the whole thing himself? Ugh.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because of the faster loading, cpu, etc. You can see it in games like monster hunter,
idk I been trying to build it but i keep getting a error

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But in terms of Super Smash Bros. it doesn't happen as far as I know.
If I find the video I'll post it here. I'll look in a bit.

idk I been trying to build it but i keep getting a error
If you get it all compiled can you post it here? I don't think it even works. I can't find a compiled build anywhere...

Last edited by teampleb,

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Not trying to fuel the hype train to much, but could this have anything to do with the edit yellows8 made on 3dbrew?

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think some people are.. uh.. forgetting what SmashBros does? On O3DS, Smash boots the 3DS into "Extra-Power Mode" (Something like that) and thus creates a lot more power directed to the game instead of OS functions and increased ram capabilities (so it seems) so this could possibly allow us to increase emulation or speed or graphics because of the extra strain we would have access to. Why would yellows8, the person behind a ton of 3ds discoveries, randomly open up an entrypoint for us when he's known to hide things? Somethings up, and there's a reason for him to release this entrypoint. I dunno why he would when it's inconvenient to set up, but we can assume. I hardly think it could be related to anything serious that him or GW have hidden under their belt but it's worth something once we get a hold of it's purpose (if it even has one). I probably sound like a massive idiot for making this post because I'm likely wrong, but I am desperate, like the rest of us. :P

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think some people are.. uh.. forgetting what SmashBros does? On O3DS, Smash boots the 3DS into "Extra-Power Mode" (Something like that) and thus creates a lot more power directed to the game instead of OS functions and increased ram capabilities (so it seems) so this could possibly allow us to increase emulation or speed or graphics because of the extra strain we would have access to. Why would yellows8, the person behind a ton of 3ds discoveries, randomly open up an entrypoint for us when he's known to hide things? Somethings up, and there's a reason for him to release this entrypoint. I dunno why he would when it's inconvenient to set up, but we can assume. I hardly think it could be related to anything serious that him or GW have hidden under their belt but it's worth something once we get a hold of it's purpose (if it even has one). I probably sound like a massive idiot for making this post because I'm likely wrong, but I am desperate, like the rest of us. :P
If you sound like a idiot then so do I because I was having the same thought that there is something up with yellows8 out of no where releasing a entry point for the homebrew launcher which already has many way to enter it and currently is not blocked in the current firmware and one of the entry which is youtube is still available download. so im thinking something going on or yellows8 just released it for fun.

Last edited by N0n@me,

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you sound like a idiot then so do I because I was having the same thought that there is something up with yellows8 out of no where releasing a entry point for the homebrew luncher which already has many way to enter it and currently is not blocked in the current firmware and one of the entry which is youtube is still available download. so im thinking something going on or yellows8 just released it for fun.

This is starting to become another conspiracy thread. HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DTApple @ DTApple: Except that.