Homebrew SSB4 Entrypoint by Yellows8!

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yah.. and beside, either we need it or not, who cares, its his release.. i mean, if someone release an homebrew we wont go on his thread to say we dont need it and its useless lol..

People are just butthurt because the guy decided to release a entry point that was discovered 1 year ago when everyone was buying cubic ninja when he has in his pocket 1 kernel exploit (I'm not butthurt tho :rofl2:)

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, SSB4 also uses extra memory on both new and old. On any exploitable game the new buttons and c-stick can be used for homebrew.

I think you're right, maybe Yellows8 can confirm this. If this is the case than we might see even better emulations on the New 3DS.

I think the textures and models are more detailed on the n3DS. I remember Nintendo saying that.

Really? I don't see any difference on the New 3DS, it looks pretty much the same to me.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ffs two more CPU cores =/= processing power.

Who spread the rumor that the N3DS was stronger?
Nintendo did I thought!
New_Nintendo_3DS_XL_Box_Wide.jpg
And SSB4 seems to take advantage of it.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo must think that 266MHz is faster than 266MHz. wat.

The N3DS doesn't enhance games either. SSB4 runs "better" because it no longer has to kill the system OS in the RAM. That's it. There is no speed difference.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo must think that 266MHz is faster than 266MHz. wat.

The N3DS doesn't enhance games either. SSB4 runs "better" because it no longer has to kill the system OS in the RAM. That's it. There is no speed difference.
The clock speed was not changed to keep old games running fine. Games need to be made specifically to take advantage of the extra cores.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The clock speed was not changed to keep old games running fine. Games need to be made specifically to take advantage of the extra cores.
Henceforth, it's not faster. And that's a myth about clock speed, FYI. Devices haven't ran like that since the 80s.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Henceforth, it's not faster. And that's a myth about clock speed, FYI. Devices haven't ran like that since the 80s.
You seem to be missing the point, the ability to use the extra cores will allow things to run faster. None of the previously exploitable games took advantage of them, so homebrew couldn't use them.

Reactions: Sev501 and teampleb

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo must think that 266MHz is faster than 266 MHz. wat.
I know for a fact that when the n3DS was releasing, Nintendo showed SSB running side by side on both systems and claiming it had better performance and visuals.

Reactions: Sev501 and SLiV3R

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, It shows the speed increase, but not the graphics increase :(
I could always try to get my brother's Old 3DS and look at the two. But where exactly would I be looking? If the game is paused then higher resolution models and textures will be used regardless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok