Homebrew SSB4 Entrypoint by Yellows8!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
kinda wondering what i should do..
i have both iron and tube hax, on 9.9 firmware and i wanted to avoid to update..
should i purchase smash bros, does it require a update after buying the game?

saying this to be safe than sorry, kinda wondering if this entrypoint gets more access than the ironhax and can be used for future stuff..
i already regret updating when i was 9.2...

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have both iron and tube hax, on 9.9 firmware and i wanted to avoid to update..

saying this to be safe than sorry, kinda wondering if this entrypoint gets more access than the ironhax and can be used for future stuff..
Dont do anything right now as no one has been able to build or confirm this works. Also it is more of a pain then tubehax as you have to have to set it up every time you want to use it.

Reactions: SLiV3R

bakurage

Trophies
XP
Country
France
We dont know as we cant build it atm but it should be the same. Maybe what was said earlier is true but we cant test that right now.
Ok, because i have don't update to 10, i'm affraid to kernel exploit between 9.3 and 9.9 have patched ^^

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No its not, they are just pointing possibilities.

aka. speculating ...which is a dangerous thing on GBAtemp, as too many people around here have the habit of taking speculation and running wild with it - virally transmitting speculation to anyone eager to hop on a hype train to any destination, and losing focus of the facts.
I wish I had the time to go back and find every post ever made on these boards where someone quoted speculation as outright fact, and the speculation was proven to be bullshit... like the guy who knew for a fact that the next fw update would definitely block Sky3ds for good.

OT. I can re-download my unlimited demo of SSB if I ever need it, but unless it's proven to allow access to enhanced features for homebrew I'll be sticking with ironhax on my n3dsxl and cubic ninja on my o3ds

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country

I also regret updating but well, gotta get a new one for kernel hacks as i broke mine in hardmod... Anyway does this exploit have any advantages over ironhax? This hax only has arm11 userland code execution right? No arm9 kernel level code running

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I also regret updating but well, gotta get a new one for kernel hacks as i broke mine in hardmod... Anyway does this exploit have any advantages over ironhax? This hax only has arm11 userland code execution right? No arm9 kernel level code running
Nope, only userland like the other entrypoints.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only supports ARM11 but it may or may not be faster then tube/iron/oot/ninjhax due to the game it's executing from.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey smash bros is an extended memory game this may give homebrew more ram access or is ram cleared when homebrew menu is loaded on ironhax?

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, so now we got more RAM for homebrew now, don't we? Maybe if a application with kernel level access is hacked then we can get a kernel exploit? Just speculation or asking if this can be done, is not a fact

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, so now we got more RAM for homebrew now, don't we? Maybe if a application with kernel level access is hacked then we can get a kernel exploit? Just speculation or asking if this can be done, is not a fact
I don't know about anything about the kernel but it seems like we'll have access to the ram.

If someone want a special demo Smash3DS code for PAL region with unlimited starts send me a message, I still have 3 left.
It had to be PAL. DAMN! Lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3