Stargate Project

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And? why did you post that specificaly?
Because he was in Stargate SG-1 TV. Anyway it also reminds me of what Krzysztof”Ator/Wideoprezentacje”Woźniak had said about Bridgewater Triangle. That by quoting reinterpreting his own words Nox magic might sound similar to invisible time machine like one of Nox alien race species used magic in order to hide Stargate almost for instance also like in the Predator original movie hid himself as perfect camouflage.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
*megusta*
???

Also....what the fuck really...I mean why do I deserve such a fate? Not being believed, or being taken for a prankster just because I sometimes use humor even in dire situations...but now I really feel the pressure being on.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Who knows of what they were up secretly trying to open up the for instance Stargate Project by code password by checking star constilation in order to open the portal? It is still unknown if my dad’s female friend is still working right there or not. What I know she wanted to change her own job work to get even more money to earn them for as her own life career nowadays…etc.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Who knows of what they were up secretly trying to open up the for instance Stargate Project by code password by checking star constilation in order to open the portal? It is still unknown if my dad’s female friend is still working right there or not. What I know she wanted to change her own job work to get even more money to earn them for as her own life career nowadays…etc.

Correction star constilations systems.
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=143639&hilit=Stargate#p143639

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If I could use Project Stargate I could prevent my dad’s groceries and industrial shop from never happening to be never build and instead work for instance in 1920’s,1970’s,1990’s instead in Hollywood Film Industry including or even working for first party Sega or even third party Epic Games.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anyway I took some digital pictures of strange looking double angled triangles today so I drawed Stargates seventh symbols today. Take a look.
4saxRNY.jpg

lEVZ8qk.jpg

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
when I was imprisoned in the prison hospital in 2019 I suddenly got images in my head of some stargate like symbols, or constellations. I started drawing them and maybe there was even a tenth symbol or something, they were different. I left that in some of my papers, I don't have a scan of it unfortunately...

but who knows...maybe it was important

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
when I was imprisoned in the prison hospital in 2019 I suddenly got images in my head of some stargate like symbols, or constellations. I started drawing them and maybe there was even a tenth symbol or something, they were different. I left that in some of my papers, I don't have a scan of it unfortunately...

but who knows...maybe it was important
Maybe signs from the Aliens/UFOs’.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A type of fish