masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there a way to configure the button combination for closing the overlay? Sometimes I use a controller which doesn't have sticks that can be pressed, like the Wii Classic Controller for example, or sometimes pressing sticks can be a bit finicky. If not, is there any other way to close Status Monitor than pressing both sticks? Like putting the console to sleep or something? Any suggestions would be welcome!
You can't exit any other way.

The easiest way is to edit source code and compile it.
Lines 426, 560, and 653 contain button check for exiting modes.
https://github.com/masagrator/Status-Monitor-Overlay/blob/master/source/main.cpp

All supported buttons are listed here:
https://github.com/masagrator/libte...996ea8960aeaf2d6e3c/include/tesla.hpp#L22-L43

first column after #define, so KEY_A, KEY_B, etc.

RadMcFist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can you add battery info wattage consumption in the status. Cause i saw on your github. And switch oc suite is using in sysclk modded

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I am using Status Monitor on my switch, why is it that the temperatures for SOC and PCB are displaying 0.00 temperatures?

Skin temp and Fan % are displaying just fine.

Edit: i need to update to 0.6.4 version.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am using Status Monitor on my switch, why is it that the temperatures for SOC and PCB are displaying 0.00 temperatures?

Skin temp and Fan % are displaying just fine.

Edit: i need to update to 0.6.4 version.
Yup, 14.0.0 removed functions used by homebrew and I needed to push update to use different ones.

Reactions: Deobulakenyo

sl3ge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
"If Tesla won't show in dock, you need to first start Status Monitor, then put Nintendo Switch to dock."

Hi guys,

I already first start status monitor, then put ns to dock then run game, it wont show in dock mode when game running. May i know how to fix it?

And do i need "update the nintendo switch dock firmware" ? seems i never update it before.

Thanks

AMS 1.3.2
tesla 1.06
status monitor 0.64

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Updated Status Monitor to include now tabs dedicated for Battery/Charger and one more called "Miscellaneous" that will include many niche informations that can be PRed to by other devs.

With @averne PRs I have added to Miscellaneous NVDEC clock rate and DSP Usage. And since it may be helpful for someone, putted there an option to retrieve password from connected Wi-Fi Network.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated Status Monitor to include now tabs dedicated for Battery/Charger and one more called "Miscellaneous" that will include many niche informations that can be PRed to by other devs.

With @averne PRs I have added to Miscellaneous NVDEC clock rate and DSP Usage. And since it may be helpful for someone, putted there an option to retrieve password from connected Wi-Fi Network.
Thank you!

Top is Mariko
image.jpg
Bottom is Erista

Very cool!

Reactions: sorabora

rhhxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
thanks for sharing!

I got an issue after installed.

Any idea why some data(gpu,ram,temp,fan,fps except cpu data) on status monitor overlay stop working in like 10 seconds after launched?

marhalloweenvt

Trophies
XP
Country

Work like a charm! Now, with "Battery/Charger Stats", I would know which usb port I should use (for my desktop, Charger Type is 5, so Max Current is only 1.5A, but with my laptop, Charger Type is 3 and Max Current is 3A => More reliable for an OC Switch)

djuniah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I can't seem to open the tesla menu anymore once I enable this overlay. I tried the normal tesla button combo (L-DpadDown-RightStick) and it does nothing. I also tried holding both left/right stick as i saw that can be used to exit the overlay and that also did nothing. Am I missing something?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I can't seem to open the tesla menu anymore once I enable this overlay. I tried the normal tesla button combo (L-DpadDown-RightStick) and it does nothing. I also tried holding both left/right stick as i saw that can be used to exit the overlay and that also did nothing. Am I missing something?
Did you update overlay to latest version?

Reactions: binkinator

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Press down on both of your joysticks at once L3+R3 to exit status monitor.

djuniah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am running the latest version of the overlay(It was a fresh install of the overlay and tesla is updated to the latest available). I also did try holding down both sticks to exit but it did nothing. I'll try re-installing everything. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't some other button combo that I had missed in the instructions or something like that.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"If Tesla won't show in dock, you need to first start Status Monitor, then put Nintendo Switch to dock."

Hi guys,

I already first start status monitor, then put ns to dock then run game, it wont show in dock mode when game running. May i know how to fix it?

And do i need "update the nintendo switch dock firmware" ? seems i never update it before.

Thanks

AMS 1.3.2
tesla 1.06
status monitor 0.64
I have the same problem but iam on 14.1.2 maybe we need to update to 15 xD?

Edit: Nope iam on 15.1 now and still same for me.
Sys Overley even pops when switch asks for the controller confirmation so it works everywhere besides a game in the dock.

Edit2: Ok now i know that it was a screen scaling issue in dock mode it needs to be on 100% unfortunately

Last edited by Lamcza,
Reactions: binkinator

iusemeteor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you open FPS Counter, the counter is stuck at 254.0 and stays there and I am unable to open tesla menu without rebooting the payload. SOMEONE HELP!

iusemeteor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's even explained in readme. But who would read that, right?

Jokes aside, this shows they have SaltyNX installed, so probably plugin too.
@iusemeteor if you have plugin installed - what game are you trying to run?
I've had NXFps and SaltyNX installed and I'm getting the same issue.
Post automatically merged:

It's even explained in readme. But who would read that, right?

Jokes aside, this shows they have SaltyNX installed, so probably plugin too.
@iusemeteor if you have plugin installed - what game are you trying to run?
Also, I know this is off-topic but do you know how to turn an EdiZon cheat to only work for first player? I'm tryna troll someone with it.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last edited by masagrator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat