Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
samjef11 said:
Good luck to you two and by the way what's happen to trollydave? has he leftQUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Apr 2 2011, 11:58 PM) I seriously doubt TrolleyDave has left.
According to his statements he has IRL issues keeping him away.
Yeah, IIRC he said there's money$ to be made and he's out there making it
yay.gif

Well I already said my goodbyes to you Ace and Rayder, but I'll say it here too. Good luck in all your future endeavors and see you at the crossroads (so you won't be lonely).

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
The gag was a multifaceted mind-twister that fooled most at one point or another. The obvious assumption after seeing the date would be that it was a prank, and a rather poor and simplistic one at that. If you believed so, you were in fact an April fool; taking it at face value and assuming that because of the date and time it must be a joke of some sort. Others read the post, believed it, then changed their mind believing it was actually a joke and that they had been fooled. Which, of course, they were.

I stated that was the fact earlier and it was ignored

Skitty22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well good luck with everything and just remember there is no goodbye's just good times and we will never forget those.

Godamit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only reason I took is seriously was because it wasn't posted till the 2nd April AU time (or at least I didn't see it until then).

Farewell guys =)

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
redsmas said:
Ace Gunman said:
The gag was a multifaceted mind-twister that fooled most at one point or another. The obvious assumption after seeing the date would be that it was a prank, and a rather poor and simplistic one at that. If you believed so, you were in fact an April fool; taking it at face value and assuming that because of the date and time it must be a joke of some sort. Others read the post, believed it, then changed their mind believing it was actually a joke and that they had been fooled. Which, of course, they were.

I stated that was the fact earlier and it was ignored

+1, said so as well

it would've been the oldest joke in the book or not funny at all, thus, it's pointless

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nice one, the very best of luck and we hope to see you around once in a while
wink.gif

..this was supposed to be the only internet joke i came across but even this one was not even a joke :/ funny though
wink.gif

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Andman315 said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
And without further adeiu, all 'tempers rise for praise to p1ngpong followed immediately by the mandatory daily Two Minutes Hate.

What? It's only 11 PM here. Still time enough to play.
Holy crap, I'm reading that book right now...1984!!!

woah wierd so am i.... freaky.... anyway Ace and Rayder, i'm sorry to see you go, the temp will miss you.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why the hell is everyone leaving

* insert omg stupid lol 2012 joke here *

i must say, i had quite a mind fuck, but yeah can't believe Ace and Rayder left - i thought you'd two would pretty much be persistent
frown.gif
- aren't we cool enough for you guys huh is it that
tongue.gif

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
CA519705950 said:
PJH said:
ace & thug went hard in the paint

does this mean im getting unbanned now
rolleyes.gif
Wat.
Who does this account belong to?
It screams dupe but doesn't scream JPH. He never typed like that.

I almost got ninja'd good thing I refreshed. I couldn't say it better myself.
Typing could be forced, though
wink.gif
How does on do that thing where one views the IP address of the poster or something? Rydian did it way back or some other savvy guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo