Stop insulting me.

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dude just go get massive fucking chip off your shoulder and fucking chill the fuck out. I wasn't calling you a prick but you have proved you are one. Possibly the biggest I have ever met on GBATemp. And the fact you have to brag about your ' colossal penis' well maybe you should go in the corner and cry some incel tears

Reactions: Noctosphere

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I am a proud man, with a colossal penis.
There's a proven fact that men bragging about their tool are in fact wearing tiny cocktail sausages, or baby carrots.

antiNT

:)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
There's a proven fact that men bragging about their tool are in fact wearing tiny cocktail sausages, or baby carrots.
Actually, you're right. I always dreamed about having a powerful and big penis, but reality is stronger than dreams. When I was a kid, people always said that having a big penis was a form of pride, and since then, I felt that I was different, mine is small. I made this thread because I'm an attention whore, in fact, no one has ever called me "she"...
Dude just go get massive fucking chip off your shoulder and fucking chill the fuck out. I wasn't calling you a prick but you have proved you are one. Possibly the biggest I have ever met on GBATemp. And the fact you have to brag about your ' colossal penis' well maybe you should go in the corner and cry some incel tears
I am deeply sorry about this, I hope that I didn't hurt you. If there is anything I can do for you just ask me. I'm sorry.

Reactions: TheMrIron2

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, you're right. I always dreamed about having a powerful and big penis, but reality is stronger than dreams. When I was a kid, people always said that having a big penis was a form of pride, and since then, I felt that I was different, mine is small. I made this thread because I'm an attention whore, in fact, no one has ever called me "she"...

I am deeply sorry about this, I hope that I didn't hurt you. If there is anything I can do for you just ask me. I'm sorry.
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

antiNT

:)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
And whose fault is that?
Yes, it's my fault, that's why I apologized. I take full responsibility if this thread made you waste your time, feel free to PM me if you need something, I am willing to help you as an apology.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Probably mine.
Telling them that their dick was a cocktail sausage was uncalled for.
*Telling him

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, it's my fault, that's why I apologized. I take full responsibility if this thread made you waste your time, feel free to PM me if you need something, I am willing to help you as an apology.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*Telling him
I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend you.
Me and my assumptions :(

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You should definitely ban her sorry i mean him. She damb it he is probably gonna get upset i said that lol.
That will theach them!

...wait a second

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, what are some 10/10 games?