Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi there,
My memcard shows 4,7Gb of data but when I check with vitashell folders in ux0 don't seem to contain more than 700Mb~1Gb of actual files. Where could the other 4Gb come from and would it be possible to put them to a better use ?

Caim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
No and I never used one.

At the very beginning, I tried to remove a game that the vita deemed as corrupted but never got my storage space back. As I coudn't figure where those hypothetical corrupted data could be, I uninstalled all of my games and only left my homebrews and vita hacking app to ease my searches but in vain as stated in my first post.

I thought of backing up my user folder in order to completly format the memcard even if I have to redo all the hacking process back from scratch but every time I try to get the folder via FTP the connection closes itself after sometime. Same result after I copied all of the folder's content elsewhere and try to download it using FTP.

EDIT : I think it's irrelevant now, I tried to format my MC and it seems like it totally fucked it up. Format process failed before ending with an error C4-10278-8 and now the system can't even recognize it

Last edited by Caim,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...