wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Super Mario Galaxy DS DEMOv3
NDS Homebrew
super_mario_galaxy_ds_d3.gif

This Homebrew attempts to capture the feel of SMG on the NDS.

download.gif
Download 
icon11.gif
 Source

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure the download isn't independent. The readme mentions two 'homebrews' that need to be on the card, while the archive only contains one .nds file. This file loads a file loader / browser (I don't know how else to describe it - it looks exactly like Micro Lua DS), asking to load fat.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another World said:
i updated the filetrip upload with the file from the project post release, it contains two .nds files.

cheers,
-another world
And fixed your heinous typo! BTW, you should use a capital "I" when referring to yourself...
.........OK, I'll shut up now.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Freudian Lemur said:
Another World said:
i updated the filetrip upload with the file from the project post release, it contains two .nds files.

cheers,
-another world
And fixed your heinous typo! BTW, you should use a capital "I" when referring to yourself...
.........OK, I'll shut up now.

please don't tell me if i should or should not type in caps. of my 4,000+ "comment/discussion" posts 99.99% are in all lower case. i do as i wish.

i didn't realize i was being graded on "forum grammar" and that i would be judged by some random person who i've never talked to. thats just one of those personality traits you should keep in check. people don't like to be told what to do, especially on some random geek-influenced web forum.

a simple thank you for grabbing the correct file off a site that isn't in my native language would have sufficed.

@RoboticBuddy: works on my acekard with akaio 1.7.1. follow the instructions, you have to run the 1 nds file first (which is a file browser) and then load the second nds file (which is the demo). after that it took a few seconds to actually load and went to a black screen during that waiting peroid. its not really worth checking out yet. the physics of the thing are pretty fun, the dev got the math right. it shows potential but its just a demo. its a few small places you can jump to and nothing more.

-another world

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just had a small playthrough. Works on Acekard 2i akaio 1.7.1. It's just a demo so there's not much to do, and the games quite buggy but that's to be expected.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just so you know, I wasn't "grading" you on your grammar or anything. I was just making a joke about how you subtly fixed a typo in your first post, and then I was just continuing it with a silly comment on your grammar. I thought the "I'll shut up now" bit made that obvious. I was just messing around light heartedly.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
front page posts represent gbatemp, thus they are formatted correctly and spell checked. sometimes when i'm posting at 3am i type something incorrectly and will later fix it. often people point out what the problem was in the public thread, as though its a game that earns them points. any post that follows the front page post represents only myself and my opinions. with that said, i've been typing since around 1983 and i can type 128 wpm. at this point in my life i don't care to take that extra step which includes hitting shift+letter to put something into caps. after you have been typing for almost 30 years you will feel the same way.

-another world

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
This is actually a pretty neat little thing, here. It's really nowhere near "game" completion yet, but as a proof of concept, very cool.

Unrelated:
Another World said:
at this point in my life i don't care to take that extra step which includes hitting shift+letter to put something into caps. after you have been typing for almost 30 years you will feel the same way.

-another world

Not caring to capitalize, yet never failing to add that little extra bit of custom signature to every post. You really are something, Another World!
wub.gif

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another World said:
front page posts represent gbatemp, thus they are formatted correctly and spell checked. sometimes when i'm posting at 3am i type something incorrectly and will later fix it. often people point out what the problem was in the public thread, as though its a game that earns them points. any post that follows the front page post represents only myself and my opinions. with that said, i've been typing since around 1983 and i can type 128 wpm. at this point in my life i don't care to take that extra step which includes hitting shift+letter to put something into caps. after you have been typing for almost 30 years you will feel the same way.

-another world
I fail to see your point. I was not attacking you. You seem to be convinced that I'm criticising you. Please just calm down and drop the issue (that really didn't need to be an issue in the first place). If I offend you, I will never make reference to any of your comments ever again.
Are we OK now?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Freudian Lemur said:
I fail to see your point. I was not attacking you. You seem to be convinced that I'm criticising you. Please just calm down and drop the issue (that really didn't need to be an issue in the first place). If I offend you, I will never make reference to any of your comments ever again.
Are we OK now?

my point was, why do you even care how someone types or doesn't type? this isn't your word and people will do as they wish. pointing it out just wastes time. when you pointed it out to me you came up against someone very opinionated who doesn't back down. so now you have to deal a bit with my critical blocks of text which are trying to explain to you that i don't really care how you feel about it.

@geoflcl: =P

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Freudian Lemur said:
My point was, I don't care how someone types or doesn't type. It was a joke. I'm so terribly sorry it wasted your time. But you really need to learn to chill out.

you should stop assuming. you have no idea if i'm chill, not chill, joking, serious. you don't know me at all, just as i don't know you at all. so the only conclusion is to take your comments at face value, if you will. if you had just stopped, took a step back, and considered... you might have thought "nah i won't post this because we aren't friends and my comments (while i consider it a silly joke with no meaning and isn't intended to make fun of someone’s typing habits) might be taken exactly as they are typed, which consequently was in the wrong way."

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk