Super Mario RPG has leaked online

marioryurpg.png

To little surprise, Super Mario RPG has leaked a week ahead of its scheduled release date.

Pinned for a November 17th retail release date, the game has already been dumped and shared online. Super Mario RPG for Nintendo Switch is a remake of the 1996 classic Super Nintendo game - Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

We kindly remind you to take due notice of the following...

GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules

Will you be playing Super Mario RPG? Have you already? Let us know your thoughts in the thread below.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
honest question...why do you hate piracy?...how does it effect you?

just for perspective i pirate everything...i don't care...if i can get it for free and it's playable, i will. i'm probably the worst type of pirate because i don't give my money to anyone, not even good games or good devs...i just can't be bothered, times are tough and my money goes to living, eating and anything to make piracy easier ie hard drives, pc equip. some of the people in this thread...it's like someone personally came up and slapped your momma...i don't get it, not at all.
Who are you asking this question to? Most people on this site don't exactly take much of a moral stance against it lol

Reactions: ChronoTrig

SparkyFluffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honest question...why do you hate piracy?...how does it effect you?

just for perspective i pirate everything...i don't care...if i can get it for free and it's playable, i will. i'm probably the worst type of pirate because i don't give my money to anyone, not even good games or good devs...i just can't be bothered, times are tough and my money goes to living, eating and anything to make piracy easier ie hard drives, pc equip. some of the people in this thread...it's like someone personally came up and slapped your momma...i don't get it, not at all.
i don't hate piracy, it's just that most of nintendo's newer games keep getting leaked before it's release. (mario wonder and pikmin 4 for example

Reactions: DEFIANT

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why do people hate Nintendo?
There are a lot of reasons. Anti-Competitive practices, shutting down game tournaments and sending C&D's for silly things like ROM hacks of old games, going after Youtubers and Twitch streamers for playing their games (they think if people watch the games they won't buy them), constantantly attempting to control eSports that revolve around their games instead of investing into it, I could talk about this for hours.
They have the best artistic minds in the business, but some of the worst practices.

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game keeps freezing when I get out from Mushroom castle, after leaving Princess Peach in her room. There is a cinematic scene and it freezes just when Mallow points to the sky.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Bioheroman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game keeps freezing when I get out from Mushroom castle, after leaving Princess Peach in her room. There is a cinematic scene and it freezes just when Mallow points to the sky.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?
Yep came here to say this

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it's pointless? You can't play backups of newer PS5 games on a PS5. There is no PS5 emulator. Xbox has no games that aren't on PC.

It being pointless would mean it's possible. How would they even dump the games? You can't just stick a PS5 disc in a computer and dump it. You have to dump it from the console and since there's no hack you have no homebrew app to be able to dump the disc or digital game. It's that simple.

Anyway this is off topic from Super Mario RPG on the Switch.

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hogwarts legacy also leaked. Im already 15 hour in game. Great Switch port. Almost like no mans sky.
Of course it has its problems. Blurry backgrounds, infrequent frame drops. You practically don't feel them. Are there any hiccups in the plot? Sometimes it doesn't want to start. Is it impossible to attract something? But wait a minute and there's a way around it. Due to lack of alternative, I play on Switch v1. And I'm having a great time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Xdqwerty I'm still just a kid that never grew up, age is only a number. I will always be just a...