Confirmed working on 16.0.3 AMS 1.6.0!
My Great Game - My Great Capture_2023-11-11_11-26-02.png
:)

Last edited by adnkc,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh, I was looking for something to play, lol, nice.
Guess just wondering, I know Ninty made like timed attacks hurt all the enemies rather than the single one you target, right?
Is that toggeable? I figure not, 'cus, duh, but suppose you never know. If you can't like toggle that, might wait for someone that makes a mod that removes it. Game was already simple enough, unless they cranked that difficulty, which, I don't believe in the slightest, then yeah, just, meh. Feel the multi-party attack on it's own would've sufficed.

Also, since guess dunno where to share this, lol

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it work on Yuzu?
Sort of. It works, but the music doesn't play back (sound effects do, just not the music).

It does work properly in Ryujinx, including sound. Though there are some minor glitches with some character and environment models appearing moderately darker than they're supposed to. I also think the game is more stable using Vulkan than OpenGL. I need to test further, but I was having random crashing every 10-15 minutes in OGL, and it seems not to have happened yet in Vulkan.

Also, and this goes for both real hardware AND emulators, the game has some odd performance issues. Not even entirely sure why either. It most often happens in certain ingame cutscenes, but can also occur during gameplay as well. It's odd that running it in an emulator doesn't fix it either. Often times performance drops that happen on original hardware are fixed by running in an emulator due to the unrestricted performance. Example being Link's Awakening or BOTW/Tears. This will need some sort of patch to smooth out. More often than not the game runs at 60fps, but it can drop into the 40s and even 30s at times.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Sort of. It works, but the music doesn't play back (sound effects do, just not the music).

It does work properly in Ryujinx, including sound. Though there are some minor glitches with some character and environment models appearing moderately darker than they're supposed to. I also think the game is more stable using Vulkan than OpenGL. I need to test further, but I was having random crashing every 10-15 minutes in OGL, and it seems not to have happened yet in Vulkan.

Also, and this goes for both real hardware AND emulators, the game has some odd performance issues. Not even entirely sure why either. It most often happens in certain ingame cutscenes, but can also occur during gameplay as well. It's odd that running it in an emulator doesn't fix it either. Often times performance drops that happen on original hardware are fixed by running in an emulator due to the unrestricted performance. Example being Link's Awakening or BOTW/Tears. This will need some sort of patch to smooth out. More often than not the game runs at 60fps, but it can drop into the 40s and even 30s at times.

That sucks. I was just asking because the last time I checked Ryujinx didn't work very well on the Steam Deck but Yuzu did.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Super Mario RPG is now leaked
Post automatically merged:

Downloading...

View attachment 403829
1699677679683.png

Wish there is a CRC of the NSP to be sure downloaded the correct one.

For you? We will give you the hardest of warnings. Being Level 26 and still have newcomer? It's simply unacceptable. 10000 years dungeon!
get it to the van.

adnkc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately now my switch wont boot after updating firmware to 16.1.0 it flashes the atmosphere boot screen and just gos to black screen. Please help

averagefisherman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone playing it earlier know what performance is like on switch? Like native 1080p docked and 720p handheld and also the framerate. When I saw the trailers some attacks looked to drop the framerate a bit.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space +1