Super Mario Wonder and Sonic Superstars leaked ahead of release [UPDATE 2]

cyber-hacker-attack-background-skull-free-vector.jpg

October's gaming season for new releases is up ahead, and with it comes the rumours and leaks which are inherently tied to any new big release for AAA titles, and this time it hit two of the biggest gaming mascots in the industry, Sonic & Mario.

Several sources have started to sprout out about a confirmed leaked copy of Sonic Superstars for Switch almost one week ahead of release breaking its street date, and in Mario's case, it seems like the leaked copy that's floating around is the actual Switch demo that's been shared around through selected retailers, like Best Buy, GameStop, Target, & Walmart.

Update: The Mario demo leak is a confirmed hoax and as yet the game has not broken street date.

Update 2: Super Mario Wonder has now leaked ahead of its 20th October release date.

GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules

:arrow: https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/

There's rumours about the actual full Super Mario Wonder game also being leaked, but it has yet to be confirmed.

As per usual, links to any kind of piracy content aren't allowed, so be mindful about sharing any sort of links related to the leaked games.

Last edited by shaunj66,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ive tried top inatall the Mario xci but it Falles every time at 100% i think i need top Download it from another source

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Pretty silly of Nintendo to not just make the demo downloadable through the eShop in the first place.
I'm guessing the thinking is: a Mario Wonder demo in-store will drive hardware sales. A demo on the eShop is not necessary, as "anyone" who owns a Nintendo Switch will buy Mario Wonder.

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: impeeza

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And a demo but not on the eshop? Thats stupid. That gives people a reason to get the pirated version. If there was a demo available they would probably get that first.
Post automatically merged:
you underestimate the power of instore Game trailer or Game Demo
bring your kids to a game store, they see mario wonder Demo, what would they ask you to do?
the game doesnt need a demo to move sales for it, its another marketing tactic to promote your game instantly live in game store
the store can open a physical copy and let people play, and this is forbidden in some stores, you would normally buy a game without trying it out first
in Mario wonder case, nintendo is promoting the purchase of Physical cart

Yea, this site was good back in the day, now its just a boring news site.
It doesn't do anything good anymore and they hate people sharing links to the good stuff thats how bad its got.
then you have no idea what BlackCatsGames Forum was...
you either have a Disposable Warez site and be done with it once they sue you and bring you to court and send you to jail

or delete your forum like wiiiso, 360 etc etc did

Last edited by ZER-O,

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on Mario Wonder, the performance on Ryujinx on Deck is ok but not the best, the game starts off super laggy until all the shaders compile. Even then the game doesn't always keep a consistent 60fps.

That being said the game being as good as it is doesn't really make me care much.

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
October's gaming season for new releases is up ahead, and with it comes the rumours and leaks which are inherently tied to any new big release for AAA titles, and this time it hit two of the biggest gaming mascots in the industry, Sonic & Mario.

Several sources have started to sprout out about a confirmed leaked copy of Sonic Superstars for Switch almost one week ahead of release breaking its street date, and in Mario's case, it seems like the leaked copy that's floating around is the actual Switch demo that's been shared around through selected retailers, like Best Buy, GameStop, Target, & Walmart.

Update: The Mario demo leak is a confirmed hoax and as yet the game has not broken street date.

Update 2: Super Mario Wonder has now leaked ahead of its 20th October release date.

GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules

:arrow: https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/

There's rumours about the actual full Super Mario Wonder game also being leaked, but it has yet to be confirmed.

As per usual, links to any kind of piracy content aren't allowed, so be mindful about sharing any sort of links related to the leaked games.
Have they actually though? When the internet said TotK had leaked it hadn't.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
People that want any roms just google. Its so easy to find roms for the Switch its surprising that Nintendo don't take down those sites.

EDIT:
Wonder's checksums

MD5: 8b72895b316f9b7ff8923fbe814ddd7a
SHA1: 1c4a81054df9f57bf1f018d7b56989274eb6074b
SHA256: 21395a2c0707df3d1fe4f62718b3be3c3a4abafbb53006ab964571b2c90fd426
SHA512: bf1e7e843b4ccd9f554564ec79b006b97ce2166e52033bd8dd6cc0fcbc2c6187802ecff53167cd38a44d8c03539a9370e158f38a52343891cf0ea5e77cc6e6b9
Checked!

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished 100% Mario Wonder. Overall really good game.
The 100% reward is super weird: you get the last badge that replaces most sound effect with weird noises. I suspect they have some relevance, but I have no idea what. It may have actually been for fully clearing special world, but I already had 100% on everything else. The rumors of unlocking Rosalina or other playable characters are false as far as I can tell.

Last edited by Supercool330,

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might do well mark as spoilers?
was thinking exactly the same. but well, some people are no good with spoilers.
My bad, updated. I haven't slept in like 24 hours (and spent the last 10 or so on the same level...)
Post automatically merged:

I'm in W2 fluff-puff peaks, puzzling parks. I can't find the 2nd token. Anyone have any help?
There is one token in there that is SUPER BS; there's like a random block you have to hit that you have to bounce off a bubble like perfectly to hit, and you can only see it as yellow toad (IIRC).

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game