ROM Hack Super smash bros 3ds Online Service user agreement bug?

DeShelly

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
I Have a europe 3ds and Usa r0m and its updated via cia.. but when i try to play to play online and i agreed to all Nintendo service etc..and then, they ask me again and again to accept the nintendo 3ds service user agreement.. what is going on anyway? its a bug or what is it? ty..

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Some people have this issue with out of region games, but there is a fix. Download Config.cia/Config.3ds (it's a 3DS SDK app) and use it to set Eula Setting to the max of ff.ff which makes your 3DS think you have already accepted every EULA.

Reactions: DeShelly

DeShelly

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
Some people have this issue with out of region games, but there is a fix. Download Config.cia/Config.3ds (it's a 3DS SDK app) and use it to set Eula Setting to the max of ff.ff which makes your 3DS think you have already accepted every EULA.
ty for answer rly.. but from where i can download the config file? because from here i dont see anywhere for download http://3dbrew.org/wiki/3DS_Development_Unit_Software ty again..

cid xiv

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys i have the same problem and trying to install the cia and it keeps saying that the cia is invalled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with...