Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
someone's discovered that there's an audio clip of the announcer referencing an 8 Player Smash mode.

What do you guys think, I bet it was disabled in the 3DS version due to technical limitations.
8 players on the screen would be crazy though.

Reactions: Huntereb

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys think, I bet it was disabled in the 3DS version due to technical limitations.
8 players on the screen would be crazy though.

Maybe we can expect an 8-Player mode in the Wii U version. Wouldn't be surprised if they used a lot of assets from the console version on the mobile version.

BlackRekuzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I think it's more fun to play this game on Wii U than on 3DS. Or it;s both fun? Because I've only tried the demo and it seems that I'm a bad playerXD. I've play SSB on Nintendo 64 and love it. Those models..awww..=3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one disappointed by this entry in the series? I mean all the characters are cool, but no story mode, all you have is the mini games and the regular battle, and if you don't play online, it's pretty much just an updated version of the original on N64. Worst of all, every character is unlocked from the start, giving no incentive to play single player at all.

Reactions: cearp

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Am I the only one disappointed by this entry in the series? I mean all the characters are cool, but no story mode, all you have is the mini games and the regular battle, and if you don't play online, it's pretty much just an updated version of the original on N64. Worst of all, every character is unlocked from the start, giving no incentive to play single player at all.
Wut? There are 12 characters to be unlocked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1