Why is everyone so weak? Or likes being slapped with Peach? : (

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the online is prooobably a bit congested. I'd say it'll be a lot better once it isn't being hammered by probably hundreds of thousands of people, lol.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I really do wonder if Nintendo go too far with trying to balance everything and keep it kid friend. This game is great, thoroughly enjoying it so far but im starting to see some "could of been" awesome things in the game that really fail to reach their potential.

For instance:

- Why are Mii's not allowed online with randoms? Was it really so hard to make an option for people that said "Play with mii's / Play without" when selecting a menu? I get that they wanna protect the kiddies from rude mii faces but the excuse about having copyright issues is ridiculous. Is the legal world really that petty? Or are Nintendo just making excuses to cover up how stupid the decision to not allow mii's on random was?

- Carrying on the trend of not allowing things online with randoms, No option to play with custom movesets online? Really? This is a huge sin and has killed what could of been huge replayability potential for the game.

I just feel this is a good game but could of easily been a great game if Nintendo had the balls to actually put the options in the customers hands and not make the call themselfs. Give us options to play the way we want to play, dont limit our fun just to protect a bunch of kids. You see warnings on other consoles informing the player about how the online portion is not covered by the single player rating and give us the option to continue or not. Why couldnt they just do that?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really do wonder if Nintendo go too far with trying to balance everything and keep it kid friend. This game is great, thoroughly enjoying it so far but im starting to see some "could of been" awesome things in the game that really fail to reach their potential.

For instance:

- Why are Mii's not allowed online with randoms? Was it really so hard to make an option for people that said "Play with mii's / Play without" when selecting a menu? I get that they wanna protect the kiddies from rude mii faces but the excuse about having copyright issues is ridiculous. Is the legal world really that petty? Or are Nintendo just making excuses to cover up how stupid the decision to not allow mii's on random was?

- Carrying on the trend of not allowing things online with randoms, No option to play with custom movesets online? Really? This is a huge sin and has killed what could of been huge replayability potential for the game.

I just feel this is a good game but could of easily been a great game if Nintendo had the balls to actually put the options in the customers hands and not make the call themselfs. Give us options to play the way we want to play, dont limit our fun just to protect a bunch of kids. You see warnings on other consoles informing the player about how the online portion is not covered by the single player rating and give us the option to continue or not. Why couldnt they just do that?

Mii's are trash anyway. Dumbest idea ever. Glad they aren't online. Though can't you use them against friends?

Same for custom movesets. You can use them against friends unless what I was reading was incorrect.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
If I get some time tomorrow to play Mega Man on Smash then I'll train his moveset because whenever I go online there's a freaking shit ton of Little Mac clones so to make it worse with a small screen it's hard to see which Little Mac I am!

Capcom and Nintendo made a deal to have Mega Man on Smash so it's worth giving him a chance to shine!

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mii's are trash anyway. Dumbest idea ever. Glad they aren't online. Though can't you use them against friends?

Same for custom movesets. You can use them against friends unless what I was reading was incorrect.
I LOVE Miis - and I kick butt with them. :lol:

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Got the booklet of Super Smash Bros. 3DS today, here's a sample of pics:

KZPbFL4.jpg

W2cYJCD.jpg

BJrA0R0.jpg

hISYB7T.jpg

0aRyUd6.jpg

The book itself is bigger than a Wii U game case, and that's sorta disappointing 'cause I wanted to store inside Super Smash Bros. Wii U when I'd have it.

ApW9Mlr.jpg

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok if there was ever any doubt that DLC will be in this game its confirmed because of (unlockables spoiler here)

When you've unlocked every character, there is a clear 3 squares left to max out the page and no way would nintendo leave it like that. Also on the stages, there is a nice big empty black square when you've unlocked all the stages. It looks so out of place. So i think 3 DLC character and 1 DLC stage is coming soon.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
When you've unlocked every character, there is a clear 3 squares left to max out the page and no way would nintendo leave it like that. Also on the stages, there is a nice big empty black square when you've unlocked all the stages. It looks so out of place. So i think 3 DLC character and 1 DLC stage is coming soon.

I'm more than positive that extra square is going to be a button to view your downloaded stages. Only one extra downloadable stage sounds like a bummer, and would never happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro