Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
How are you guys finding the characters so far? Any that feel paticularly strong or weak?

Iv been followed the "pros" evaluations of the characters but im after a more sorta general player feel. My only frame or reference is the demo, of which adult link felt the best to handle with good power and all round game. Villiager seemed decent too. Mario and megaman felt weak on the demo compared to the others with Pikachu being middle teir but closer to link/villiager than mario/megaman

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How are you guys finding the characters so far? Any that feel paticularly strong or weak?

Iv been followed the "pros" evaluations of the characters but im after a more sorta general player feel. My only frame or reference is the demo, of which adult link felt the best to handle with good power and all round game. Villiager seemed decent too. Mario and megaman felt weak on the demo compared to the others with Pikachu being middle teir but closer to link/villiager than mario/megaman
Mario is really good imo. Megaman is rather eh. He can probably be good in the right hands but he's a bit too odd to play for most people.

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario is really good imo. Megaman is rather eh. He can probably be good in the right hands but he's a bit too odd to play for most people.

Mario has been my main since 1999 so yeah I dominate and will most def continue to dominate with my red hat plumber!

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese Tier
ebera3e3

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tier lists are hilarious. Villager being anything higher than Z- is a joke. He'd be a good matchup for Melee's Pichu.

EDIT: SONIC B-tier LOL.

Yeah that tier list is the worst piece of shit. Somebody who hasn't even played the game came up with that.

Reactions: Thirty3Three

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Ness won two twitch-based tournements and also was in the final of one of the promo tournements before the game was out. His PK fire when hit can hold an oppenent in place long enough to use a charged smash. He has an air combo from a grab. His PK flash can be used to edge guard. His PK Thunder is faster making his recovery easier.

Ness is NOT D teir.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tier lists are useless anyway, in reality the quality of a character is determined by the how efficiently they are used.

That said, Mario's extremely well tailored to me in this one. I'll be maining him.

CheckinDaCutz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So any time I try to create a mii fighter my game freezes. This applies to the Japanese "scene" release as well as my personal backup of the US release. I doubt that it's game specific and more a emunand/gateway issue. Anybody else having this problem at all? It's starting to irritate me because I have no idea where to even start troubleshooting.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Do people use Mega Man online? I've been playing it online but I've not come across anyone who played as him.

The worst thing that could happen while playing Smash online is getting lagged.

Btw, wish I could use my Mii for the Glory Mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBJWoVPHUY