Netherlands
http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw
I'll just leave this here
C8yELOk.jpg

Omega mode? What's that supposed to be?

D

Dork

Not officially confirmed, don't believe everything you read

Sorry, there is too much evidence to support this leak and literally no evidence that debunks it, and now we have actual gameplay footage of Bowser Jr. and Shulk. It's more ridiculous to deny the leak now than it is to support it.

and Duck Hunt? Really? Who the hell would want that?

>getting upset over Duck Hunt
Literally why? Duck Hunt dog sounds cool as fuck. I can't wait to style on everyone online as that pooch.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Not officially confirmed, don't believe everything you read and Duck Hunt? Really? Who the hell would want that?

I think alot of people would be ok with it as long as they dont get rid of anyone from brawl. Then it would piss alot of people off. Personally i think it would be a great joke character to include. Just be glad its not another frigging sword user tho, we have WAY too many already confirmed and if shulk is real (as he seems to be) then thats what? 1/3 of the roster who uses a sword? :huh:

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Omega mode? What's that supposed to be?

I think Omega Mode is probably the stage mode where all the hazards/gimmicks are turned off, and it essentially becomes a Final Destination with the stage theme still intact. I remember them mentioning it in one of the Directs.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duck Hunt is going to be my main.

The dude on reddit's name is dubadubadubisatrue which basically confirms Chorus Men from Rhythm Tengoku to me, and obviously they will have alt costumes one being the wrestler and the little interviewer girl and a microphone.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if any of the pokemon mega-evolve? Like charizard has a mega evo so I wonder if they would include that into the mechanic of the game.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not officially confirmed, don't believe everything you read and Duck Hunt? Really? Who the hell would want that?
Why not? It's an ancient and iconic NES game and it should allow for some interesting moves. Bowser Jr looks rad as fuck too. If anything I'm not happy about Shulk looking like yet another Marth/Link. It looked like he even did a spin attack in one of the videos.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not? It's an ancient and iconic NES game and it should allow for some interesting moves. Bowser Jr looks rad as fuck too. If anything I'm not happy about Shulk looking like yet another Marth/Link. It looked like he even did a spin attack in one of the videos.

Agreed, we need less FE and FE-like characters, we have enough. There's still a character I want in the game, but I dare not mention it here.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That seems awfully suspicious; either it's real or they don't want rumors to spread. That's what he gets for using horrible quality recording.
Rumors always spread. This time, it was actual gameplay footage from the game that got taken down. If it was truly fake NoA would have left it. This isn't the first time shit things like dat got leaked. But when it is real classified info before release, that's when they usually act. (See pokemon X)
The quality of the vids recorded are clealy detailed enough to even see all the characters fighting and u can even see of of the movesets. The pics taken are clear enough to even make it out as well. What makes this believable tho is that the pics and the vids come from the same person.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, we'll know for sure in 17 days, with the Japanese release. The leaks are not dissapointing in terms of content. Only thing I'm sad about is that Ice Climbers are missing :(
Well the all star mode was "locked" when they revealed it. It may be in the game, but as an unlockabke character... We never know. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro