Supercard DSTWO+ confirmed

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I enjoy the fact that some people still think this card is actually coming. There's not even a place in the market for it. If the Supercard team is still around and wants to make money, they'd be better off getting their good 'ol DSTwo out there for at least another year or two before axing it completely. After all, it is apparently still rather relevant, and at least a few people just in the past couple weeks on this forum have been seeking to buy one. It wouldn't hurt to at least get a small stock of 50 or so out to a couple dozen suppliers.
Yep in the time they have wasted hyping a non existent product and dropping support for their existing product that was aimed at a different audience they have lost some of their main selling points gba emulation and snes emulation and a free alternative has emerged to fill the gap of people who can't afford a gateway card (or didn't want one for "reasons").....basically them ceasing production of the DSTwo was a but of a dumb move, like apple announcing the ipad 5 will be coming out soon and stop selling the ipad 4, 7 months before they even.plan to sell the ipad 5 leaving the market to be gobbled up by the competition

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the same mock up that went around a loooong time ago. It's not real... the DS2+ is real, but when exactly it will be released and the features are a mystery.

Your best bet is to just wait. It's pretty much your only option.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It's dead and buried to me.

Let's be realist, if it was real for real, it would have been much more credible, and probably we would have some more informations from the supercard team.

Reactions: Margen67

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's dead and buried to me.

Let's be realist, if it was real for real, it would have been much more credible, and probably we would have some more informations from the supercard team.
There was that one SC mod that said it was coming eventually, but that could be 5 years from now. I'm not holding my breath...

Reactions: Margen67

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have contacted the SC team repeatedly about this over the past months. No reply :(
That's all I can say. They must have changed their plans...
Well they have just re released the Supercard DS 2 so maybe the + version has issues that they cant sort for now

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not go to much offtopic, but this is not the first time the gateway website goes offline.
It will probably go online again ...

That said, i thought the DSTWO or the + was dead...if not it is too quiet anyway..

Reactions: DoJo_Master

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just saw this webpage today: http://eng.supercard.sc/ and it says to be released in October!
OMG I'M SO EXCITED!! Hopefully it doesn't cost $80, though..
And hopefully it's safe to play games online on it.

EDIT: Ended up hacking my 3DS using RxTools, no need for this anymore!

Last edited by SonicRings,

Gengarx33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fellow Tempers, I have just received official confirmation that the rumored 3DS flashcart from the Supercard Team, also known as Supercard DSTWO PLUS, is a reality. Unfortunately I haven't been given any technical details and cannot even confirm that it will play 3DS roms (but we can assume that will be the case otherwise they wouldn't be releasing it as a new product).

They also stated that the product won't be ready for a little while (a matter of days apparently) due to bugs in the current software - again we have to assume that they meant the firmware or specific version of EOS for the DSTWO PLUS. Stay tuned for more exclusive info and hot news straight from GBAtemp. Discuss in this thread! If you have any additional information confirmed by reliable source please feel free to contact us.

Have they put it up for sell yet? and where can i find more information on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol