Supercard DSTWO+ confirmed

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Recalling that the Supercard team couldn't even update their own SNES emulator I doubt they could provide anything what Gateway doesn't already provide (except maybe a flashcart that doesn't brick your 3DS). I predict their flashcart will be exploit based like Gateway and supports 4.X - 9.2 only.
They probably could, but didn't because they were already top flashcart on the market and in the end all they're after is your money.
We just got lucky that some persistent fellows here got a hold of the code and some talented programmers decided to improve them.

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They probably could, but didn't because they were already top flashcart on the market and in the end all they're after is your money.
We just got lucky that some persistent fellows here got a hold of the code and some talented programmers decided to improve them.
Which is exactly why competition is needed. SC team got way too comfy at the top of the DS game, much the way GW is with the 3DS, but if they start bumping heads new things will come about quicker.

The next few months following the release of this card should prove interesting...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because, screw competition, right?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think the web exploit been used to launch 3DS .dat files is far more interesting than a flashcard that's been rumour for weeks

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You're talking about the GBC emulator hack, right? Isn't the process of changing the game hard?

No I'm not, it was recently found a kernel exploit trough web browser, 9.2 and further are still been worked,
but you can launch gateway launcher and others in general, the idea is similar tough

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No I'm not, it was recently found a kernel exploit trough web browser, 9.2 and further are still been worked,
but you can launch gateway launcher and others in general, the idea is similar tough
Oh, I was not aware of this. So like you can play 3DS games this way?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Would be nice to replace my Limited Edition GBATemp SuperCard DSTwo with a DSTwo+, I don't even care of it doesn't play 3DS games, only want to play ol DS Games with it.

My GBATemp SCDS2 fried itself when I inserted it into a 2DS. It gave me a sad :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Scratch n sniff +1