Homebrew Swap Circle Pad with D-Pad?

The3rdknuckles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this possible via homebrew/NTR plugin? The reason I ask is because I really want to play Metroid: Samus Returns with the D-Pad for movement instead of the Circle Pad.

I was kinda looking for the same thing, but at the latest with shooting and maneuvering by the time you’re on the 4th or 5th metroid you’ll be used to the controls. At least that’s what happen in my experience.

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see what you're saying, but I don't see much of a point

The circle pad is analog; it can be anywhere in between fully pushed out or neutral which gives you an extra little edge of control in games.

The D-pad is either pressed or not pressed. If you were to swap these, you'd be completely destroying the point of having an analog stick.

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see what you're saying, but I don't see much of a point

The circle pad is analog; it can be anywhere in between fully pushed out or neutral which gives you an extra little edge of control in games.

The D-pad is either pressed or not pressed. If you were to swap these, you'd be completely destroying the point of having an analog stick.

Well I know that an analog stick will give you more possible inputs, like actual diagonal inputs vs just putting two inputs together (up/right, down/left etc.) And more precision while aiming/moving diagonally. The dpad offers tighter controls for standard vertical and horizontal movements. An analog is very unforgiving when it comes to this. I can see why people would want this in samus returns, but it kind of breaks some of the new features, which then makes it more of a burden

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!