Switch Mega Installer AIO By RiPPERD

Switch Mega Installer AIO By RiPPERD - UPDATED V1.4

So this is my first release for the Switch, It's basically a remake of my Wii Mega Installer.
It contains all available apps for the switch, cfw files and hacks, the main used apps by switch users.

This app is good for those new to switch hacking / those wanting to save time and also those who just want to add extra apps to their SD Card.

First time hackers all the files you need for this are on here.
Those who want to change firmware without conflicting files or formatting sd card.
Those who formatted cards and want to customise their firmware.

What this app does is installs all the needed/chosen files to your sd card.

This includes:

Atmosphere CFW, ReiNX CFW & SXOS Now!
ArgonNX Also Added!

Kosmos Kit
LockPick (Dumping Keys)
FTP for Switch
Cheat Engine for Switch
Homebrew App Store
Homebrew Menu
Media Player
Checkpoint (Save Manger)
Edizon (Save Manager)
JK's Save Manager
GoldLeaf (NSP Installer)
Tinfoil (NSP Installer)
ZeroTwoXCI (XCI Installer)
NX Shell (File Manager)
Theme Installer
Briccmii
Key Dumpers
Emulators (Snes, GB, GBA, Arcade, ScummVM)
RetroArch with ALL emulators

Few i missed but your see them in the list.
If you want your homebrew app/game added to the installer let me know and ill add it to next version.

You can add your own files to the sd card after if required but this includes most available apps for the switch.

If you are a Dev and you want your app added to the mega installer then drop me a PM and ill get it added to the list.

I will add more info later... if you think ive missed anything let me know

UPDATED V1.4
Added SXOS, ArgonNX + Updates & Updated all other apps
(30/01/2019)

DOWNLOAD

1.4 (Atmosphere 0.8.3 + ReiNX 2.0 + SXOS 2.5.2 + ArgonNX 0.3)
Code:
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/BcewZdHs/file.html
YOU MUST NOW USE NEW FUSE-PRIMARY.BIN AS PAYLOAD FOR ATMOSPHERE 0.8.3
I have also added payloads to ROOT directory, Bootloader Folder and ArgonNX Folder for maximum compatibility

(Provided on ROOT of SD Card/Installed Directory)

1.3 (Atmosphere 0.8.3 + ReiNX 2.0)
Code:
https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/rftkj4xl/file.html
YOU MUST NOW USE NEW FUSE-PRIMARY.BIN AS PAYLOAD FOR ATMOSPHERE 0.8.3
(Provided on ROOT of SD Card/Installed Directory)

1.1 (Atmosphere 0.8.2 + ReiNX 2.0)
Code:
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/WwscTlUN/file.html

Last edited by RiPPERD,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you made a closed source setup with minimal effort and bundle software breaking their license - was plenty of effort involved thank you, i created the theme for setup, i downloaded each file seperatly and then unpacked and took the right files to the right place and then had to link them to each package in the factory then compiled it and uploaded it.

not only is this illegal but you could also modify the tools you bundle and give people malware - illegal under which law from which country? many countries operate under different laws and online laws are very different from country to country

people breaking GPL are pointed out and shunned if they don't care

winrar and winzip are programs that allow you to pack or unpack archives
the only likely thing you two have in common is that you both unpack archives

You could have made a custom UI using some cross platform UI framework and made the tool download a copy of the zips to keep localy
but instead you opted to use some setup generator and bundle other projects - if you know any other softwares that i can do this with then im all ears

and even if that was too much for you Setup Factory allows for lua scripting so you could have done much more than you have done now
i dont know lua scripting so again if you want to help out then thank you... if not then were off topic now and this needs to end

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

appstore says hi

Hello, i take it by your comment you are happy for me to continue with your app in my app?

i dont get what everyones problem is... im well known on all the big scenes for my work including the first ever ps3 game trainer, first to crack GT5 saves, and much much more

i have never moddified anyones software or files in my installer apps... my wii mega installer was even on wiibrew. i would never ad malware or similar to files i cant even port my app to mac ffs how am i going to make a virus for the switch lmao!

on the plus side... all this hating has boosted my post and ive now reached 10k views on here! so thanks lol

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A self extracting 7zip would be okay.

WinRAR and WinZip are both proprietary programs, 7zip isn't.
i dont intend to start using 7zip just wondering as i knew that was free gpl... and until today didnt know about all this shit... like i said ive always just done this for the fun or in some cases to be the first to do it (ps3 trainer, cracking gt5 saves)

i was more saying hi as it wasnt included in your list of mentions....
oh sorry i assumed ev1l0rd had tagged everyone.
im not sure i actually even use your app... do you operate under another name?
would you like me to add you to the next release?

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the appstore is @vgmoose 's app and i maintain the apps content and website.
yeah i just saw your sig and did a github search for you and relaised this. lol

thank you for tagging vgmoose in here then, as i said i assumed ev1l0rd had covered everyone

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
thank you for tagging vgmoose in here then, as i said i assumed ev1l0rd had covered everyone
I covered those of which I knew the accounts of. I know that I didn't tag everyone, I just tried to tag as many as possible.

Regardless, isn't this a lot like robbing a bank and then later proclaiming you just want to make a withdrawal? Seems kinda backwards to me.

Reactions: shchmue

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I covered those of which I knew the accounts of. I know that I didn't tag everyone, I just tried to tag as many as possible.

Regardless, isn't this a lot like robbing a bank and then later proclaiming you just want to make a withdrawal? Seems kinda backwards to me.
WHAT??
how is this anything like robbing a bank? i didnt steal anything its all from the same source you all got it from too by the same download link...

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but who will/can enforce this law?

uk police have got better things to do than chase after me for making an exe file for apps that **no offense** but nobodies have made... the devs that make these apps are either programmers/debuggers or whatever and they are usually 1 man bands... they are not big companies like PONY or MICROSHIT that actively look for this sort of stuff well not my app but what the devs apps do and then they take them to court.

i think your all making a lot of fuss over nothing really... who is going to spend all that money taking me to court over an app that just makes it easier to choose what you want to install to an sd card or 2...

i know the usa love to sue anyone for anything these days... your sneeze and make someone jump soon and have to pay $1 million its a joke. but the rest of the world have real life problems clogging up their courts and police forces.

EventAssistant

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
but who will/can enforce this law?

uk police have got better things to do than chase after me for making an exe file for apps that **no offense** but nobodies have made... the devs that make these apps are either programmers/debuggers or whatever and they are usually 1 man bands... they are not big companies like PONY or MICROSHIT that actively look for this sort of stuff well not my app but what the devs apps do and then they take them to court.

i think your all making a lot of fuss over nothing really... who is going to spend all that money taking me to court over an app that just makes it easier to choose what you want to install to an sd card or 2...

i know the usa love to sue anyone for anything these days... your sneeze and make someone jump soon and have to pay $1 million its a joke. but the rest of the world have real life problems clogging up their courts and police forces.

Hi, thank you for having called us nobody, we deserve it for the countless hours we put into the software you basically downloaded and packed into your garbage-installer which will cause lots of unaware people to be soon outdated because it's not mantained properly and has hardcoded binaries for applications that instead get updated regularly :)

And now, please get Checkpoint out of this. You don't realize how bad this is.

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, thank you for having called us nobody, we deserve it for the countless hours we put into the software you basically downloaded and packed into your garbage-installer which will cause lots of unaware people to be soon outdated because it's not mantained properly and has hardcoded binaries for applications that instead get updated regularly :)

And now, please get Checkpoint out of this. You don't realize how bad this is.
clearly didnt read it correctly then did you? wtf is wrong with you lot on here you all smoking crack or what?

compared to some big company with loads of employees then yes my friend you are a nobody! FACT!
just like myself and probably every other user on this forum.

sorry to have brused your ego!

you and other put a lot of time into your work which i have said throughout this forum today have a read back through.
twisting my words wont work on me read correctly. ive done nothing more than add other peoples stuff to an easy to use installer for end users to use... everyone loves the app its had over 20k downloads so thats 20k new users using your apps. i have taken no credit for any of it and changed no files so all your apps are in tact and the same as the user would get them if they went to your github pages.
As for maintained/updated again failed reading... my app has had plenty of updates and was going to be updated regulary which would probably actually help with the n00b users as lots of them would see an update for my app and actually update their sd card files which your find a lot of people dont do by checking github weekly or daily.

you could see it as free advertising for the apps as not everyone especially new users even know what or how to use half of these apps that i included.

you all need to chill the fuck out and stop being so shitty all the time

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
imagine actively defending smeone breaking the law
im not defending him at all, i'm just saying you guys aren't helping. his intentions werent bad so you don't need to sit here and eat at him like vultures, it's disgusting and you all look stupid for doing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4