Hacking Switch Modchip price speculation thread

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It may be expensive because switch is a new console with a lot of new games coming out and a lot of people are excited for a hack

Team xecuter will probably see it as a chance to fill their pockets

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Lord I think I just caught a disease talking to you. It's not even because we're arguing, just your typing is stupid
Are you really not gonna argue for your point just because of his fucking spelling? What is wrong with people on this fucking site?
I'm also really interested in hearing your idea if you think that they are gonna charge for it, but still have it be a software solution. My understanding, even though I've never heard of these guys before, is that they are catering to the people who want piracy, so it sounds laughable that they'd release it as a "pirate-able" thing.

Also, way to criticize peoples shitty spelling and then
Yea I been realized it
That's even worse than just misspelling

Last edited by Shadowfied,
Reactions: Tsubakiandou

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Are you really not gonna argue for your point just because of his fucking spelling? What is wrong with people on this fucking site?
I'm also really interested in hearing your idea if you think that they are gonna charge for it, but still have it be a software solution. My understanding, even though I've never heard of these guys before, is that they are catering to the people who want piracy, so it sounds laughable that they'd release it as a "pirate-able" thing.
I wasn't gonna argue cause he's a troll fyi, also that isn't my idea. I'm saying we don't know if it's a modchip, or a softmod, or literally anything else, so this thread is super irrelevent since we have nothing to go by (or at least nothing credible)

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I wasn't gonna argue cause he's a troll fyi, also that isn't my idea. I'm saying we don't know if it's a modchip, or a softmod, or literally anything else, so this thread is super irrelevent since we have nothing to go by (or at least nothing credible)
I think it's more than enough to go by that they're a business, has a history of hardware based solutions such as modchips. If you're intending on doing console hacking or modding as a business, pure software isn't viable, and if they are a business, what, you think they're just gonna do a random free release of something that would be absolutely HUGE?
The topic even states "speculation" - I don't see what's wrong with speculating and discussing. In fact, for me that's one of the pats of having a forum section dedicated to hacking. Not to mention, part of the fun.
I think you're the one who should stop doing irrelevant posts.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I think it's more than enough to go by that they're a business, has a history of hardware based solutions such as modchips. If you're intending on doing console hacking or modding as a business, pure software isn't viable, and if they are a business, what, you think they're just gonna do a random free release of something that would be absolutely HUGE?
The topic even states "speculation" - I don't see what's wrong with speculating and discussing. In fact, for me that's one of the pats of having a forum section dedicated to hacking. Not to mention, part of the fun.
I think you're the one who should stop doing irrelevant posts.
If my posts aren't relevant, then this whole thread ain't relevant, not that it was before

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
If my posts aren't relevant, then this whole thread ain't relevant, not that it was before
Are you fucking kidding me? Let us speculate all we want and get the fuck out then, seriously, instead of calling people trolls when they blow your arguments out of the water.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Are you fucking kidding me? Let us speculate all we want and get the fuck out then, seriously, instead of calling people trolls when they blow your arguments out of the water.
It wasn't even me who initially called him a troll, so get your fax straight, also what argument did he blow out of the water?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
It wasn't even me who initially called him a troll, so get your fax straight, also what argument did he blow out of the water?
I don't fax at all.

The only argument you had. That it could potentially be a software solution instead of a hardware one was your initial point, but you refused to even try to argue for how that situation could work in practice even given the facts about Execute laid out in front of you.

Last edited by Shadowfied,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I don't fax at all.

The only argument you had. That it could potentially be a software solution instead of a hardware one was your initial point, but you refused to even try to argue for how that situation could work in practice even given the facts about Execute laid out in front of you.
The argument was that we don't know if it's gonna be hardmod or software, never said it was gonna be software, never said it was gonna be hardware. I can tell you don't fax

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eX2G8op.jpg

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Also, way to criticize peoples shitty spelling and then

That's even worse than just misspelling
Oh yes, TX is for piracy, always have been. Sometimes they release additional hardware to extend your console with more features, and if they can provide a modchip solution with software help. It would be good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-