Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which version of the chip do you have?
I have a HWFLY V5 chip.

EDIT :
I found the solution to my second question. I'm just stupid, in hekate I just had to go to Reboot then OFW. Thank you for trying to help me and for taking the time.

On the other hand, this does not answer my first question which is a bit higher, if anyone knows, I would like to know. Thanks in advance ^^.

Last edited by Luigi31,
Reactions: QuiTim

skittletop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help debugging. Since running aoiupdater I can no longer boot my emummc. Stock still works. Every payload I've tried is blank screen or back to rcm mode(I have autorcm enabled).

I've updated all files in /atmosphere and /bootloaders I'm running a file based emunand. I've fiddled with my hekate_ipl.ini and loading payloads directly. Any suggestions on what I could try next?

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So ive just updated from 15.0.1 to 16.0.2, can anyone please link me the newest tesla and overlays please!
Im using the following:
status monitor
sys clk + 1862 kip
emuiibo

any others that are useful would be welcome, thanks!

Last edited by Soler37,

Hecami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello I have many questions: - I want to get a modded switch oled, is there a worst chip than another ?

- Can I play online with my hacked switch if I use the games that I own ?
- Can I transfer the saves from my hacked switch to a modded oled without getting banned ?
- Any news about a softmod hack for the oled that I can wait for ?
- Isnt it better to just wait for the next N console ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have many questions: - I want to get a modded switch oled, is there a worst chip than another ?

- Can I transfer the saves from my hacked switch to a modded oled without getting banned ?

You need a clean NAND to play online, there is always a chance of a ban for using homebrew to transfer save.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help debugging. Since running aoiupdater I can no longer boot my emummc. Stock still works. Every payload I've tried is blank screen or back to rcm mode(I have autorcm enabled).

I've updated all files in /atmosphere and /bootloaders I'm running a file based emunand. I've fiddled with my hekate_ipl.ini and loading payloads directly. Any suggestions on what I could try next?
Delete your current /atmosphere folder and download a new one from the Atmosphere GitHub page. Also don't use the AIO updater ever again.

Besides repeating the obvious that any hacking can lead to a ban, there is not nor may never be any news for a softmod hack for the OLED. SciresM, the lead developer of Atmosphere and leading Switch hacking expert, has poured over 500 years into the console and concluded there are no viable exploits. Given how secure the Switch is, the next console is most likely going to be more secure as they are going to implement all of the securities developed for the Switch on top of everything else they learned from hackers exploiting it.

luina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've updated to the latest atmosphere 1.5.2 and firmware 16.0.0.

But when I start tinfoil it says "could not start the software". I have installed the latest sigpatches!

I have tried multiple times deleting the tinfoil folder, downloading the tinfoil installer, and copying back to the sd card. But that does not work.

How can I solve this and have tinfoil working again?

EDIT: SOLVED

Deleted all the files on SD card expect emummc. Copies all the files from HATS pack. Everything works now.

Last edited by luina,

Hecami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Besides repeating the obvious that any hacking can lead to a ban, there is not nor may never be any news for a softmod hack for the OLED. SciresM, the lead developer of Atmosphere and leading Switch hacking expert, has poured over 500 years into the console and concluded there are no viable exploits. Given how secure the Switch is, the next console is most likely going to be more secure as they are going to implement all of the securities developed for the Switch on top of everything else they learned from hackers exploiting it.

Thank you for the answer !
Is there a worse chip than another ? The seller doesnt want to tell me what chip does he have in the modded switch.
Can bad chips brick the switch ?

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Recap to be sure and to don't f it up (measure twice cut once)

OFW Clean stock(I don't know what you call it and sometimes people like to confuse others, the original untouched stock OS) should be updated to 16.0.3 using WiFi right?

Then EMUNAND is daybreak right?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recap to be sure and to don't f it up (measure twice cut once)

OFW Clean stock(I don't know what you call it and sometimes people like to confuse others, the original untouched stock OS) should be updated to 16.0.3 using WiFi right?

Then EMUNAND is daybreak right?

Clean stock Nintendo server, Emunand daybreak.

AndreiZaBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to buy a switch and I wanted to now if the colour of the box useful in identifying whether or not the Fusee Gelee exploit has been patched. For example are all original box switches patched, or is it part of them, or is it all, same for the later red box models which I believe all have an updated SOC which gives them a longer battery life, are they all patched, or is it only a part of them. I want to know if I can potentially save some time when I buy a switch instead of having to ask a bunch of people to tell me the serial number on their console or box, plus I want to know if it's possible to get a later model switch with the improved battery life and mod it since it would be preferable to the shorter battery life of the original switch.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy a switch and I wanted to now if the colour of the box useful in identifying whether or not the Fusee Gelee exploit has been patched. For example are all original box switches patched, or is it part of them, or is it all, same for the later red box models which I believe all have an updated SOC which gives them a longer battery life, are they all patched, or is it only a part of them. I want to know if I can potentially save some time when I buy a switch instead of having to ask a bunch of people to tell me the serial number on their console or box, plus I want to know if it's possible to get a later model switch with the improved battery life and mod it since it would be preferable to the shorter battery life of the original switch.

They no longer sell unpatched switch in retail store, you would to buy it from place like ebay, mercari, facebook market place etc.

AndreiZaBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They no longer sell unpatched switch in retail store, you would to buy it from place like ebay, mercari, facebook market place etc.
Yes. That's what I'm talking about. I want to buy a switch. I want to know how the box helps me identify whether or not it's a potentially compatible model for the exploit. I'm not talking about buying new.

AndreiZaBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For V1 unpatched you need to check serial #.
That doesn't help. How does it relate to the boxes. Are the models with the better battery life all patched, hence all the consoles sold in the red box would also be? And is it just some of the original consoles that are sold in the white box that are exploitable?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't help. How does it relate to the boxes. Are the models with the better battery life all patched, hence all the consoles sold in the red box would also be? And is it just some of the original consoles that are sold in the white box that are exploitable?

Looking at V1 box won't tell you if it is patched or not, you need the serial #, V2 unit and oled have better battery life but you need a modchip.

Flashiest_Clay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Switch and I wanted to get a modchip installed. I see a lot of different chips discussed here, and most appear to be for an OLED but I have what I'm assuming is a V2 switch (Serial Number doesnt allow for a CFW). Which modchip is best for my V2 Switch?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Am I correct in assuming Yuzu needs the latest firmware, so now 16.0.3 in combination with the prod keys for 16.0.3 ?
Do they have to be the exact same version?

Is there any downside to just going to the latest version, all the time?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I correct in assuming Yuzu needs the latest firmware, so now 16.0.3 in combination with the prod keys for 16.0.3 ?
Do they have to be the exact same version?

Is there any downside to just going to the latest version, all the time?

not 100% sure if 16.0.3 introduce a new masterkey, firmware 16.0.0 introduce masterkey 0f.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4