Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks a lot mate. Seems one of the hiccups I had was when downloading Atmosphere and updating it, I didnt also download the fusee.bin file that was its own individual thing as well, thereby whenever I try to inject the fusee payload, after loading into hekate, would always give an error.

I now successfully have TOTK on my switch playable and ready to go!

Just a random curiosity though, its no big deal but.....for Tegra that I use to inject the hekate payload.....is there a way to inject w/e Atmosphere payload instead? So that way we dont inbject Hekate, to then have us click Payloads, to then hit fusee.bin, which then loads Atmosphere. Just didnt know if there was a way I could have it before where I just inject w/e the initial Atmosphere payload is, and it just loads it right there. If not its okay though.

But seriously thanks so much!
Yes, tegra should have no problem injecting fusee.bin directly. Just put it in the payloads folder and choose it instead of Hekate payload. Glad you fixed your issue.

DevilzCY

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. Is Edizon/Breeze safe to use on Sysnand for single player games? I have a legit copy of Totk purchased from the eshop but wanted to use some cheats in it, think it's safe since it's single player? I've been using PKHex with JKSV for 2 years with legal mons and those have been fine and still not banned, so I reckon maybe this should be fine for totk since it's a single player game? Granted I've never used edizon/breeze before.
So you use cheat pokemon with Edizon overlay in SYS CFW?

DevilzCY

Trophies
XP
Country
Na never used Edizon, it's why I was asking to see if it's safe. I was using PKHex with JKSV, but for totk I'd be using edizon on sys cfw.
I see. But totk with edizon on emunand cfw would be better than sys cfw right? What is the benefit of using it in sys cfw anyway?

FuzionNinja_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first time trying this, can anyone help me with "A fatal error occurred when running fusee.". It tells me it "Failed to identify FS!" and to press the power to reboot but when I do I see a screen with atmosphere on it then it takes me back to the error screen.

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello team,

I write this post to ask you whether you had the problem I facing and whether you can help me fix it.

First of all, my versions are the latest: 16.0.3 and 1.5.3. I have to say that this is happening in the past versions of Atmosphere too.

The problem reproduces if I enter in the Hbmenu through title override mode, I enter in any program (JKSV, Goldleaf, any...), and when I exit from any program, I get the "Software closed because an error occurred" coming back to the main menu (where the games are) instead of coming back to the Hbmenu menu. If I do this through applet mode, this is not happening.

I am guessing that maybe it is some redirection sentence problem when exiting from any .nro program that I am laking in any .ini like exosphere.ini or patches.ini.

Do you guys have faced anything similar?

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Willsito

The error itself:

1683976466405.png

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Kallim you're seems very knowledgeable about using modded concurrent with clean switch and are willing to share your own experience as well. Would you happened to know what is the best way to mod the save file from modded switch then transfer it to the clean switch. Here is what I have in mind please comment

1. Login and play on emunand, edit file using JKSV, then back up save.
2. Login SYS CFW, restore with save. Of course I have the physical game to use in SYS CFW.

Is this consider as super risky? Some people do the 3rd step which is restore a clean SYS backup.

Thank you
It shouldn't be. Keep WiFi off, disconnect router or use a host file (maybe sysmmc.txt) to block Nintendo while in sysnand.

Don't do what my mate did a while back (school boy error). He used the tinfoil save manager. Tinfoil doesn't run from homebrew it installs itself from homebrew. And Nintendo keep a log of that. I'm not 100% how that works but don't install anything.

He deleted tinfoil.... But 2 days later he was banned.

Reactions: DevilzCY

switchitup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have a erista patched switch that has an sx core installed I have been running atmosphere for the past few years without any issues. Today i tried to update from 1.4.0 to 1.5.3 and get the error "failed to read sdmc:/atmosphere/package 3 when i boot with fusee payload. I can boot using hekate -->boot cfw(emmc) but before i was able to boot directly with the fusee payload. I have a partition based emunand that was set up with sx that has been working fine.

Thanks for any help!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Draxzelex,

Thanks for your response.

Let me tell you that when I exit from any homebrew app I am using the designated button: in any cases the button is the + button others the B button, and so on, so I believe I am exiting from this apps the way that it is.

Any other clues?
How exactly are you entering the homebrew menu via title override? That is to say, what game/title are you using to title override with?
Hi everyone,

I modded my switch a long while ago, using info from here... Thanks very much! However, I am still pretty new to it.

I have 2 Nooby questions.

1 - My modded switch is kinda old.. It sounds like it's working a bit too hard. Would it be worth modding a newer switch? And if so, what is the best way if there is a best way?

2 - I have so far only used the modded switch for save editing. I have no idea how to create something else at all. If I wanted an aimbot for a game (Splat 3) that works in a specific way, is there a way to pay someone to help create it?

Thanks so much!
  1. The opposite applies here. Older Switches are worth modding than newer consoles. The reason is newer devices require a modchip to be hacked unlike older Switches
  2. Nobody is going to make an aimbot because you would get banned fairly quickly after using it
Hi! I was playing SSBU with mods when suddenly I got this blank error 2-0069. reinstalled SSBU from my game cartridge using Tinfoil (works vanilla) and Arcropolis, and I even swapped SD cards. Now, I get the 2002-4802 error. What can I do to fix this?View attachment 371249View attachment 371251
The issue lies with your SD card. Backup all of the files on it to your computer, format the SD card to FAT32, then you can put the files back onto the card.
This is my first time trying this, can anyone help me with "A fatal error occurred when running fusee.". It tells me it "Failed to identify FS!" and to press the power to reboot but when I do I see a screen with atmosphere on it then it takes me back to the error screen.
Delete your /atmosphere folder then download a new one from the official GitHub page.
Hi,

I have a erista patched switch that has an sx core installed I have been running atmosphere for the past few years without any issues. Today i tried to update from 1.4.0 to 1.5.3 and get the error "failed to read sdmc:/atmosphere/package 3 when i boot with fusee payload. I can boot using hekate -->boot cfw(emmc) but before i was able to boot directly with the fusee payload. I have a partition based emunand that was set up with sx that has been working fine.

Thanks for any help!
Well is there a file called package 3 inside your /atmosphere folder? The error is saying its failing to read that when using the fusee payload.

Reactions: FuzionNinja_

laneyp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out this thread.
Thank you so much - they're going to put a new chip in or fix whatever's wrong with the current one.

Separate question for anyone; after I got my switch that had tinfoil installed on it, and emummc was the only thing that worked, I used that to play TOTK legit that I bought downloaded from the eShop. That is the *only* thing I did with it; I didn't install any dumped files or change my pfp or anything else. In order to get my save data for TOTK out and onto my old backup switch, I had to set blank_prodinfo_emummc=0 so I could actually connect to nintendo servers after rebooting the switch. From what I've read, I shouldn't be banned since I didn't do anything piratey, but I want to double check here and see.

switchitup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly are you entering the homebrew menu via title override? That is to say, what game/title are you using to title override with?

1. The opposite applies here. Older Switches are worth modding than newer consoles. The reason is newer devices require a modchip to be hacked unlike older Switches
  2. Nobody is going to make an aimbot because you would get banned fairly quickly after using it

The issue lies with your SD card. Backup all of the files on it to your computer, format the SD card to FAT32, then you can put the files back onto the card.

Delete your /atmosphere folder then download a new one from the official GitHub page.

Well is there a file called package 3 inside your /atmosphere folder? The error is saying its failing to read that when using the fusee payload.
yes the file is there

dsafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello all i've an old switch modded with SX OS mod with firmware 10..... i think is old for all the games come out now there is some kinda of guide for change in a mod with all the update of firmware and games too thanks in advance

McJones9631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha! It's a 128GB card, do you have a good tool to use to format it to FAT32? My file explorer on my laptop is only letting me format it to NTFS or exFAT (Presumably because of the size). Thank you for the help!

stahn

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
hello ,

got new proble, games from Tinfoil like octopath travel 2 or zelda totk , are downloading throught Tinffoil but they not instalink.
I see them in switch menu but it seys "You must have the software in order to play" got 16.0.2 | 1.5.3 E older games downloading and installing properly and work fine , got singpatches today ( new one ) can anyone help me please ?

thank you

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Heyah.
I'm coming here for some "dead" console issue. I was playing with my CFW Switch. Low battery, didn't focus. So I got the screen with battery low, but then black screen. No little icon of the lack of battery like it should do.

Tried to plug in to my PC, no RCM detected. Tried to put it on charge (20 minutes maybe) and then plug it in again nothing.

Any help ?
Thanks o/

PR3D4TOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello,

I have two Switch with both running latest atmosphere, hekate (updated today), everything works fine. One switch is on FW 10.something and the second one is on 13.2.

I already downloaded the 16.02 files. I already got the AIO Updater but i read it can be an issue.

Whats the best way to do it? Is there a guide to manually do it?

This guide says:

https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/extras/updating/
"Otherwise, you can safely update your system firmware through the system settings."
That does not work in EMUNand CFW: Server Communication error.
The things that are listed below with dumping your sysnand and so on, i do not really get what they want me to do since i already have the files and if this guide even applies to my "issue"

EDIT: This guide seems to be what i am looking for?
https://switchscene.org/threads/guide-to-update-the-firmware-of-the-switch-with-daybreak.2665/

Last edited by PR3D4TOR,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo