Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

beanz00_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It may be your game saves are corrupted in your new Emunand. Try deleting game saves in Emunand, or backing up the game saves from Sysnand, and restoring them in your new Emunand with JKSV or Checkpoint.
I tried that, i noticed that it gave the same error code in goldleaf if i tried to export the save, so i deleted the save data through the system settings and it didn't help.
I don't know if this is related but every time i launch a game in emunand it gives a popup saying that it couldn't verify my switch online membership for the save data cloud. It was doing this before I had the 2002-1002 error though, so i don't think it's related.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that, i noticed that it gave the same error code in goldleaf if i tried to export the save, so i deleted the save data through the system settings and it didn't help.
I don't know if this is related but every time i launch a game in emunand it gives a popup saying that it couldn't verify my switch online membership for the save data cloud. It was doing this before I had the 2002-1002 error though, so i don't think it's related.
Did you delete game saves and game data in the data management area. Also if that no help, you can try going into Checkpoint or JKSV, and deleting the game saves from there. Sometimes the saves are in a hidden partition and don't show thru normal Nintendy settings.

Reactions: Blythe93

beanz00_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Did you delete game saves and game data in the data management area. Also if that no help, you can try going into Checkpoint or JKSV, and deleting the game saves from there. Sometimes the saves are in a hidden partition and don't show thru normal Nintendy settings.
that fixed it, tysm i have been trying to fix this for so long and it finally works. I will restore my save data backup from JKSV now.

mcd123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought a cheap unpatched switch to use a s a second console.

It has been played on the symmc with non official games. I know this will likely result in a ban.

It also needs updated so am wonder what ways I can reduced the lieklyhood of the console being banned.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Blythe93

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bought a cheap unpatched switch to use a s a second console.

It has been played on the symmc with non official games. I know this will likely result in a ban.

It also needs updated so am wonder what ways I can reduced the lieklyhood of the console being banned.
If its not banned yet, you might be able to clean it up a bit to increase the chance of being able to use the sysnand online.
Best uninstall all games that don't work with default atmosphere (so without fs patches).
Then try to cleanup the tickets on the system via a tool like dbi.
Not sure if there are game logs that also need to be cleaned up, but unless its non existing applications (like hombrew installed to the main menu), the play history alone should not be a problem.

Also best setup an emunand, if you want to install backups any other xci/nsp and block the emummc form going online.
If you only intend to use homebrew you might instead be able to get away with just using SysCFW after the cleanup.

LoseSilent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a clean Firmware v2.0 backup of my switch and just recently made a mistake when I upgraded the emunand to Firmware 11.x and burnt some fuses( I upgraded sysnand, not emunand. whoops). Obviously I cant keep sys on 2.0 anymore because it doesn't boot without help due to the fuses being burnt. So, I'd like to unmod the switch, Get it online and updated by Nintendo officially.

What's the best way to unmod the switch? Restore the clean 2.0 backup, use Atmosphère + daybreak to bring it up to 11.0.0, connect to the internet to check for an update with Nintendo, and finally hope we get to 17 without a ban?

Edit: I used hekate to restore 2.0.0 and Atmosphère to boot into 2.0.0 (fuses up to 12.0.0 burnt). used daybreak to update system to 12.0.0, factory reset and fat32 (without exfat). update was successful. I reboot without SD Card or anything, and setup without wifi. Then went into the system settings and initialized/factory reset the switch again. Once done, I setup a second time, setup wifi and updated to 17.0.1.

I downloaded a bunch of free software from the store and it seems to be working without any issues. no ban (yet) either.

Last edited by LoseSilent,

CassioAug

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone. I've not updated my Switch since the release of Atmosphere 1.3.1. I'm currently at the official FW 14.1.0. Since there's a long time since the last update, I've forgotten how to properly update it and am not sure what are the recommended methods.

I would like to know how do I update the system nowadays:

1- Is Atmosphere still the go-to option? I've seen it seems to have stopped being updated since October 2023.

2- Should I first update the microSD card with the latest (1.6.2) version of Atmosphere, and just then update the FW?

3- Is there an up-to-date guide on how I should proceed?

Thanks in advance!

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I've not updated my Switch since the release of Atmosphere 1.3.1. I'm currently at the official FW 14.1.0. Since there's a long time since the last update, I've forgotten how to properly update it and am not sure what are the recommended methods.

I would like to know how do I update the system nowadays:

1- Is Atmosphere still the go-to option? I've seen it seems to have stopped being updated since October 2023.

2- Should I first update the microSD card with the latest (1.6.2) version of Atmosphere, and just then update the FW?

3- Is there an up-to-date guide on how I should proceed?

Thanks in advance!
https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la