Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Veralyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Which microSD card are you using? Are you sure it's legit one (tried testing it with h2testw)? FAT32 formatted?
Is there a folder named 0100000000000012 under atmosphere/contents? If so, make a backup of it and see if the error shows up again after removing it.
The folder did not exist. However i had zero games on the switch at that point, after installing a game it actually booted up just fine. So my assumption is that it crashed due to no save file being available.

Reactions: Blythe93

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is there some issue with the ip blocklist on the very latest firmware? i keep running into reddit threads saying stuff like news posts seem to come through on emummc even with exosphere being set up
i dont really think it should be much of an issue either way, with prodinfo being blanked out on emummc, but it still feels weird

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there some issue with the ip blocklist on the very latest firmware? i keep running into reddit threads saying stuff like news posts seem to come through on emummc even with exosphere being set up
i dont really think it should be much of an issue either way, with prodinfo being blanked out on emummc, but it still feels weird

Yes you need to setup DNSMitm if you blank out your serial number.

enochlinux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I've figured out what my issue is (games won't install via DBI, goldleaf crashing, etc.) I don't think my NAND has enough space - I partitioned my emuNAND the wrong way, or something.
DBI, lately, has been crashing my PC whenever I try and install something. My switch calculates the install size, but nothing else. Sometimes I get the error that I've got the wrong kind of USB cord.
What's the easiest way to get around this? :wacko:

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I think I've figured out what my issue is (games won't install via DBI, goldleaf crashing, etc.) I don't think my NAND has enough space - I partitioned my emuNAND the wrong way, or something.
DBI, lately, has been crashing my PC whenever I try and install something. My switch calculates the install size, but nothing else. Sometimes I get the error that I've got the wrong kind of USB cord.
What's the easiest way to get around this? :wacko:
I'd suggest that you start from scratch, by following either one of the recommended guides.
Resizing your emuNAND partition will probably break your games and saves anyway so you'll need to reinstall them and restore your backed up game saves. if you really want just to resize your emuNAND, you can find the guide here.

enochlinux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest that you start from scratch, by following either one of the recommended guides.
Resizing your emuNAND partition will probably break your games and saves anyway so you'll need to reinstall them and restore your backed up game saves. if you really want just to resize your emuNAND, you can find the guide here.
Alright, starting from scratch it is.
Will I have to reinstall games even if I haven't made saves yet?

JVon

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi
Complete noob to switch , though jailbreak ps3 back in the day.
Now I've got a unpatched switch collecting dust I've decided to use. Previous owner patched it to something in 2019.
Now if I update it , am I locked out in any way from hacking switch later on ? Or best to hack it first?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
Complete noob to switch , though jailbreak ps3 back in the day.
Now I've got a unpatched switch collecting dust I've decided to use. Previous owner patched it to something in 2019.
Now if I update it , am I locked out in any way from hacking switch later on ? Or best to hack it first?

If it is unpatched you would be fine

Azramys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Please how can i play nsp games like (wolfenstein youngblood) that require internet to launch on the Emummc/CFW?

Azramys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Have you tried turning on "Airplane" mode before starting the game? Some games it will work doing that, some not.
No i haven't... but ill give it a shot, though someone suggested i use "LINKALHO" but i don't even know what it is.

Zurifury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can i easily swap microSD card after jail breaking switch?
I just bought a v2 and will play it on default until I grab some money to jailbreak (i will take to a place), meanwhile I will grab a 128GB microsd card that i have, my question is.
Can i ask to jail break with a 128GB and then later exchange to a 512?or the jailbreak will be locked to the 128 card?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Can i easily swap microSD card after jail breaking switch?
I just bought a v2 and will play it on default until I grab some money to jailbreak (i will take to a place), meanwhile I will grab a 128GB microsd card that i have, my question is.
Can i ask to jail break with a 128GB and then later exchange to a 512?or the jailbreak will be locked to the 128 card?
You can upgrade your microSD at any time. Here's the guide.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users