Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Accidently updated my sysnand just now. Went to go boot up animal crossing and just kept pressing a not realizing a new update was out. Once i realized what happened i went to check everything.

Seems like my autorcm has been disabled however i can still boot into my emummc and android via hekate so everything seems to be working with that.

I can no longer boot into horizon via hekate which im sure is because hekate is not updated yet.

Because my autorcm has been disabled and my sysnand is now on 12.0 is there a way to reenable autorcm? And is there any danger of ban that my sysnand updated to 12.0 and disabled autorcm?
You can reenable AutoRCM but I don't recommend doing so because if you do, you will no longer be able to boot sysMMC until a CFW or bootloader supports firmware 12.0. If you're only interested in booting emuMMC until that time comes, you have to manually boot into RCM again and enable it with something like Hekate. As for your second question, you only risk a ban if you ever used CFW or homebrew on your sysMMC before updating to 12.0

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can reenable AutoRCM but I don't recommend doing so because if you do, you will no longer be able to boot sysMMC until a CFW or bootloader supports firmware 12.0. If you're only interested in booting emuMMC until that time comes, you have to manually boot into RCM again and enable it with something like Hekate. As for your second question, you only risk a ban if you ever used CFW or homebrew on your sysMMC before updating to 12.0

Got it. I was just worried about the autorcm because of the fuses but it seems no fuses were blown with this update so i should be good. Thanks for the insight!

Reactions: Draxzelex

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, I understand and it's what I was talking about above with Trace_hunter. I thought it was version 7.0 that the lotus firmware was upgraded. However, I was wrong, its version 9.

I think Ibcap was confused and moved the conversation to the system fuses.
I'm not confused, the 4 i listed are the 4 that burn gamecart fuses. Far more than those 4 burn system fuses, not that it matters since system fuses are basically a meme.

Reactions: LoseSilent

LoseSilent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not confused, the 4 i listed are the 4 that burn gamecart fuses. Far more than those 4 burn system fuses, not that it matters since system fuses are basically a meme.

It was me who was confused. I had no idea the GC was updated so many times. Thank you!

I only run emuNAND with nogc and keep my system at 2.0.0. I have never even looked up how many time they updated it I just know they did and I don't want it. Cheers

peppebi

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
I couldn't play with my sx os modded switch for a few months (I forgot it in my house in Italy but I live in the UK) but recently I took it back and would like to know what to do to continue to play with it now that sx os is no longer supported. Please, help me to understand what to do; is there another custom firmware I can use? Thank you!

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello,
I couldn't play with my sx os modded switch for a few months (I forgot it in my house in Italy but I live in the UK) but recently I took it back and would like to know what to do to continue to play with it now that sx os is no longer supported. Please, help me to understand what to do; is there another custom firmware I can use? Thank you!

SXOS is supported upto 11.0.0, atmosphere is supported on all versions with 12.0.0 support pending an update but scires is working on that now.

If you have already updated you can restore a previous backup or just wait for atmopshere to update again

GustavBizio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi, please help me i can't play zelda botw when i enter the game this message appears Unable to start software. Return to the home menu and try again. Can anybody help me

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need some help if possible.

my main board on my switch is starting to fail and now and again my SD card stops being read. I have tried installing a new SD card reader but it’s still the same so my question is.

is there any other way I can boot to AMS?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help if possible.

my main board on my switch is starting to fail and now and again my SD card stops being read. I have tried installing a new SD card reader but it’s still the same so my question is.

is there any other way I can boot to AMS?

fix your SD card connection from the main board to the flex, by finding out where is the short and solder wires from the board to the flex.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo