Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Uruga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, my dad just bought me a surprise Monster Hunter Switch edition, just wanted to know if i can do anything with that, since i dont know much about the Switch scene.

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats up guys.
so since my switch is updated 12.0 i have to use atmosphere. never used it before but it seems to be a lot different than sxos. basically reformatted sd card and trying to reinstall my library. i am using tinleef because goldleaf is being stubborn and doesnt seem to work with gold tree anymore. and i keep getting atmosphere crashes. am i missing something? its been a while since i picked it up, daughter plays it primarily. and why is it in applet mode all the time? pressing R to use the homebrew is kind of annoying.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats up guys.
so since my switch is updated 12.0 i have to use atmosphere. never used it before but it seems to be a lot different than sxos. basically reformatted sd card and trying to reinstall my library. i am using tinleef because goldleaf is being stubborn and doesnt seem to work with gold tree anymore. and i keep getting atmosphere crashes. am i missing something? its been a while since i picked it up, daughter plays it primarily. and why is it in applet mode all the time? pressing R to use the homebrew is kind of annoying.
Try using TinWoo Installer instead.

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats up guys.
1. Dont use goldtree. Its outdated and in general not very good, it was replaced for a reason. Actually just avoid goldleaf in general.
2. Can you include the actual error code and program listed?
3. To launch in non applet you have to hold R and boot a game

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running goldleef, haven’t tried the mentioned installer from above yet. It just seems it’s more of a pain in the ass than a confidence to install games via pc or external hdd. I used followed v5 w/gold tree because it was easy to do with no errors. It’s seems now it’s a hit or miss. I have tried tinfoil, tinleef, foldleef v9. Time to put back on shelf and wait a little bit longer. Lol

JohnFX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
can anyone please help,im trying to send nsps to the sd card(fat32) which is impossible and the only way i see it is to turn off the switch(auto rcm on) format it to send the nsps and back to the switch,is that possible?also when i power off the console with autoRCM on it doesnt even boot..any help pls?thnx

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone please help,im trying to send nsps to the sd card(fat32) which is impossible and the only way i see it is to turn off the switch(auto rcm on) format it to send the nsps and back to the switch,is that possible?also when i power off the console with autoRCM on it doesnt even boot..any help pls?thnx
Setup USB install to install .NSP files from your computer without putting them on the SD card. Also the purpose of AutoRCM is to AUTOmatically boot your console into RCM so that is why your console doesn't "boot" with AutoRCM; it is actually just in RCM.

JohnFX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Setup USB install to install .NSP files from your computer without putting them on the SD card. Also the purpose of AutoRCM is to AUTOmatically boot your console into RCM so that is why your console doesn't "boot" with AutoRCM; it is actually just in RCM.
you're right about the RCM thing sorry :unsure::unsure: so in the end you just dont turn the console off if you dont want to inject payloads?
how much can the console last in sleep mode though?thnx:D

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're right about the RCM thing sorry :unsure::unsure: so in the end you just dont turn the console off if you dont want to inject payloads?
how much can the console last in sleep mode though?thnx:D
Well yes, the Switch is kind of an overglorified phone if you think about it so sleep mode is meant to be used often. I believe it loses about 1% per hour in sleep mode.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that team SX site hs been taken down, what is the latest XS OS version that has been released and can someone share it with me. I'm on SX OS V3.0.3 and I want to update my version and update my cfw to 11.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that team SX site hs been taken down, what is the latest XS OS version that has been released and can someone share it with me. I'm on SX OS V3.0.3 and I want to update my version and update my cfw to 11.
You have a couple of misunderstandings but I will clarify them for you. Firstly, the site has not been taken down. Ever since its release, the website has gone down from time to time meaning this has nothing to do with the recent legal action. If anything, it may have made the site more unstable but not to the point that its been removed. Secondly, the rules of GBATemp prohibit the sharing of SX OS as it contains copyrighted material in its code. Thirdly, since TX has not updated their CFW in over 4 months now, it is highly unlikely that there will be anymore support similar to Gateway. Therefore it is recommended to setup Atmosphere in the meantime which many others have already done so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8