Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

kyrusdemnati

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
full cheat saves? is there a database and guide how to load them in?

i do have jsvr, but it doesnt always show the games i have installed so unsure where the save file is so i can overwrite/replace

any tips?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a problem with NXDumpTool,when i try to dump Ghosts'n Goblins Resurrection i get this error and can't dump, with other games i don't have this problem.
Album_20220113_135358_00.jpg

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your answer and the recommandation, it's a nice software
I tried it and sadly, same crash.

I did multiple installations with different NSP, with or without update, via a shop, USB, on NAND, on SD..
I dumped the installation to a ticketless NSP and reinstalled it with TinWoo
But still the same issue, the game seem to launch without asking me to select a user and then crash

As a best practice, should I manually delete the tickets after having uninstalled the game
Is it maybe related to Ring Fit being only available on cartdrige at the origin, so the NCA is different ?
It is a possibility. Fortunately there is an installer dedicated to installing cartridges called Gamecard Installer NX. See if this app works out for you.
I have a problem with NXDumpTool,when i try to dump Ghosts'n Goblins Resurrection i get this error and can't dump, with other games i don't have this problem.
View attachment 293576
I noticed you're not using the latest version so try updating nxdumptool and see if the error persists.
Is there in the meantime a software that makes it possible to play local multiplayer online (even not only for hacked switchers)?
There are 2 of them although they both require the same thing; they only work with games that support LAN play. One is called Switch LAN Play and the other is XLink Kai. Not all games support LAN play however and only support local play so a sysmodule was developed to convert local play to LAN called ldn_mtm. Since its a sysmodule, it requires a hacked console so only games that don't support LAN will require hacking your Switch.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I use the latest version of NXdumpTool which is 1.1.14,i also checked on github and i have the one installed and i still can't dump the game why?

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In the past month i was able to install atmosphere into my OG switch with some hickups but nothing detrimental to it, everything is fine besides a weird problem; i can't install tinfoil neither any games that are particularly "new" (maybe from november until january or something like that) checking the mensages that both applications send me made me realize the problem was within my sigpatches that were out of date, then i downloaded the AIO, went in and updated everything and the app didn't made any errors or anything weird, but the problem remains the same, tried to download the sigpatches and install them myself but nothing really changed it so i'm somewhat stuck into this situation, tried to google it for similar problems already but didn't find anything .

here's a pic of my system FW and Atmos FW if it helps: https://imgur.com/a/b49vheb

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the latest version of NXdumpTool which is 1.1.14,i also checked on github and i have the one installed and i still can't dump the game why?
Oof, you're right. No idea why he has 1.1.8 listed in the thread. Maybe try asking in the official Discord server.
In the past month i was able to install atmosphere into my OG switch with some hickups but nothing detrimental to it, everything is fine besides a weird problem; i can't install tinfoil neither any games that are particularly "new" (maybe from november until january or something like that) checking the mensages that both applications send me made me realize the problem was within my sigpatches that were out of date, then i downloaded the AIO, went in and updated everything and the app didn't made any errors or anything weird, but the problem remains the same, tried to download the sigpatches and install them myself but nothing really changed it so i'm somewhat stuck into this situation, tried to google it for similar problems already but didn't find anything .

here's a pic of my system FW and Atmos FW if it helps: https://imgur.com/a/b49vheb
The AIO updater tool gives everyone issues so I advise staying very far away from it. As for the patches, there should only be one place where you download them from and that is this thread.
I have an SD card with Wii and 3DS homebrew files on it. Would it be posible to add Switch homebrew on there, too?
As long as you can keep track all of them, there are no issues.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi.

My sysnand works fine but I can't boot my emunand. I tried updating EVERYTHING to no avail. Now I am resigned to start from scratch. I even got my savegame files from my emuMMC using NxNandManager. Then I did a restore from my backup rawnand.bin files and nothing changed at all. Same error message:View attachment 293211

I really need help here because I can't boot up my switch to emunand to play any games.

Thank you so much for helping.
When did this begin to happen?
If you updated I'd suggest deleting the folder at atmosphere/contents/010000000000100C
Sometimes sysmodules cause a crash if they are not updated.

AlwaysSunny718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help, I am trying to make a treasure Island for my niece's! Only due to getting tired of paying for them to NOT be able to get on treasure Islands in ANCH. I have 4 niece's.... its getting expensive, on top of the fact they rarely get to stay long enough to get anything. I have an extra switch lite, and a purchased digital copy of anch. I am a complete and utter noob with this stuff, ( hence the reason for purchasing rather than doing it myself)... can anyone PLEASE help me make an island, or show me how to? Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try launching Atmosphere with fusee to see if the error persists. Its not likely but you might just be missing patches for Hekate.
i am really feeling like a clown because running through fusee did work, thank you so much, it was such a simple thing that i forgot to try it on

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...