• Replies 781
  • Likes 32

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How Switch-OC-Suite checks whatever you are using a Erista or Mariko unit?
For example, if I want to use CPU 2295, and GPU 1267 in Mariko, sys-clk-oc (by meha) will give me the option to set those clocks? Or need to configure something to indicate switch-suite-oc that I'm using Mariko?

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
How Switch-OC-Suite checks whatever you are using a Erista or Mariko unit?
For example, if I want to use CPU 2295, and GPU 1267 in Mariko, sys-clk-oc (by meha) will give me the option to set those clocks? Or need to configure something to indicate switch-suite-oc that I'm using Mariko?
You don't need to indicate that you're using Mariko,the option to set the clocks you mentioned will be there if you have added the allow unsafe frequencies line (which of course is done at your own risk😅 next to the [values] section in the config.Path is root of sd card/config/sys-clk-oc/config.ini

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-07-23-05-43-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-07-23-05-43-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by AlicatFit,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You don't need to indicate that you're using Mariko,the option to set the clocks you mentioned will be there if you have added the allow unsafe frequencies line.
I'm currently using an Erista, and have "allow unsafe frequencies" line in the config file, but in CPU for example it only shows the 2091 as max OC, thereof my question, with a Mariko that max will increase to 2295 (I don't have a Mariko)?

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm currently using an Erista, and have "allow unsafe frequencies" line in the config file, but in CPU for example it only shows the 2091 as max OC, thereof my question, with a Mariko that max will increase to 2295 (I don't have a Mariko)?
No you won't be getting such clocks on Erista,them clocks are for Mariko only but 2091 is more than enough if you ask me on Erista.What was gonna be the use for? emulators?

Reactions: cucholix

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, erista 2091/921 for now, maybe 998 in the future, mariko 2295/1267 (but can be compiled with 2397/1305)

Reactions: cucholix

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
No you won't be getting such clocks on Erista,them clocks are for Mariko only but 2091 is more than enough if you ask me on Erista.What was gonna be the use for? emulators?
No, just was curious bout how the suite checks if the system is Erista or Mariko.

ItsYeBoi2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why does the CPU clock keep changing while the console is asleep in docked and handheld mode? So, I set the CPU clock to 1683 MHz, and didn't disable it before putting it to sleep. I just thought that there were separate clocks for sleep mode, so I didn't have to disable the overclock. Besides, I also kept the GPU and RAM overlocked, but these stayed consistent, without the values changing even once overnight.

I just checked the log and saw, that the CPU changed to 1785 MHz, then back to 1683 MHz, again to 1785 MHz and then to 1683 MHz again. This happens within 1 minute and the pattern continues every 30 minutes..

This also happens when I haven't selected ANY overclock. It'll randomly go from 1020 MHz to 1785 MHz. This happens even more often and consistently than when I chose the 1683 MHz overclock, its practically every minute.

What is happening, and is there an option for automatic underclock when console enters sleep mode? Oh, and could this be the Auto-CPU-Boost option, which I have enabled?

Attachments

• log.txt
    73.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by ItsYeBoi2016,

KarimPolska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You can't change the CPU or the GPU clocks in the online configurator,you change them in game once you boot the console in your emunand or sysnand by using the Tesla overlay which you open by pressing front left shoulder button L1 + Dpad down+ the right stick R3 down all at the same time.The online configurator is for undervolting/overvolting the CPU and GPU, setting the CPU boost clocks and for changing the memory voltage frequency and timings.Theres a very simple tutorial you could find on YouTube if you just type "nintendo switch how to use sys clk overclock".
I know of that but the max clocks are 998mhz GPU and some 19xxmhz CPU and cant be higher. Would like to clock them a bit higher

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Version 1.8.0 is out

[Mariko]
MTC timing parameters were changed to NVIDIA values
Scaling for additional MTC timing parameters

[Erista]
998 GPU is added (real 998 with pll patched). 998 GPU is not recommended and is only available with unsafe freq.
Can you explain to the noob me what MTC timing parameters means and what differences it brings when changed to NVIDIA values?

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Can you explain to the noob me what MTC timing parameters means and what differences it brings when changed to NVIDIA values?
MTC is memory training. previously i used Micron documentation values, but changed to Nvidia values, which HOS and l4t uses. not much change

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    lgbqt products
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got 3 stores all within half a mile and a gas station in that same area so it's worth it
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LGBTQIA+ Products :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Walmart is an 60 mile round trip for me, and yes, I still spend less even after the gas cost. :) I dont go there just for milk. I do 2 big hauls a month, fill the cart up.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay Ride™ at a Walmart near you
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol GBAtemp mentioned in the latest Bringus Studios video
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    never heard of that developer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, was my anti hate trolling shitbox messages recorded
    :O Holy Cow 60 Miles !
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why people use miles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At 60 miles I'd just use instacart
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NinStar, cause 8 miles and runnin
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm pretty sure parents would have an issue with gay rides
    +1
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and...