Switch won't boot after System-Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I have the same problem, but I don't have a nand backup, is it possible to restore my nand?
Post automatically merged:

I have the same problem, but I don't have a nand backup, is it possible to restore my nand?
If you updated sysmmc to fw17.0.0 and cannot boot the Switch anymore then you need to update Atmosphere to 1.6.2 and boot sysmmc with Atmosphere once. That will fix it. No need to restore

Reactions: NGHTCRWLR

misterion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry to bother .. please check if it is this issue :

You are not in a problem! Just rcm after 12-15 sec of holding the power button. Then update to atmosphere 1.6.2 .
This updates:

An improved solution to the problem that would cause consoles which had previously re-built their SYSTEM partition to brick on update-to-17.0.0 was added.

• In particular, booting atmosphère will now automatically detect the problem and unbrick any consoles which have fallen into this state.
I hope that this was the problem ...! Good luck!

Reactions: NGHTCRWLR

NGHTCRWLR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same issue here. I'm running DeepSea and made sure it's up to date. I even updated to the latest version of AMS outside of DeepSea package, but still nothing. Currently, I'm able to boot into Hekate, boot into CFW - emuNAND, but not OFW - sysNAND.

Why did you all flash the new firmware in the first place? As another one here has said, no game needs it, and there are 0 new features it brings despite the new "major" version. The update distribution server has to be blocked if you don't want to receive a ban, so there's no way you could have "accidentally" installed it.

Emphasizing what @Illuminaticy said, some of us still play games online outside of CFW.

anyways....

Going to follow this thread in case someone finds a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?