Hacking Switch Xecuter SX Offline play avoid Ban?

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see multiple people stating this is the wrong section to post this type of question but we kinda don't have a ban subforum. Since his question relates to the modchip, I see it fits. Anyways, people have been banned with SX OS offline but not SX Pro offline (yet) so we'll see.
It used to be in the Tutorial section.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even get the entire just stay offline and ban thing. Why does anyone using CFW even care if they are banned? Remaining offline and never going online again for fear of getting banned, is generally speaking no different than being banned anyway. Ban = can't play online, use eshop, etc. Staying offline for fear of ban = can't play online, use eshop, etc.

The answer is as simple as what everyone ALWAYS says, and the answer will never change. If you're worried about a ban, whether it's a console or id ban, do NOT use CFW of any sort. End of story.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
Reactions: Isaac_ssbm

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seriously, guys. You either don't pirate at all OR you yolo the hell out of Nintendos online services as long as they are free. Why get banned when you already paid for a year of Nintendo Online stuff if you can enjoy a few days or weeks or even months of free online gameplay right now until you get banned regardless?

Drban789

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously, guys. You either don't pirate at all OR you yolo the hell out of Nintendos online services as long as they are free. Why get banned when you already paid for a year of Nintendo Online stuff if you can enjoy a few days or weeks or even months of free online gameplay right now until you get banned regardless?

I really don't mind my console being banned permanently if I went for a custom firmware to play backups and I knew what I was getting into. I just wanted to find out as I'm completely new to the Switch and trying to make a decision whether to yolo the crap out of it or not lol.

I just wasn't sure if it was like the old PS3 custom firmware where I couldn't go online and if I ever updated my official firmware the console would just go back normal and can be used again as a normal console and could be resold if not wanted anymore.

Drban789

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i just ordered a second switch which I will use for SX OS. Can someone explain to me a few things.

I am deciding between the SX OS and the SX OS Pro. However, I am swayed to the normal SX OS as I have an android phone which I am hoping is compatible with NX Loader (I have a Samsung Edge 6 Android 7.0) and the SX pro will probably take a month to be delivered.

Could some explain what I have to buy for the normal SX OS setup with a laptop/android phone, my gusss is:

-Official SD card Sanddisk/Samsung
-Micro USB to The Switch input cable
- Switch Rig for RCM
- SX OS license

Finally, I am all new to the payload method. But from what I have read I need to do this to reboot the Switch into SX OS also everytime my Switch turns off or runs out of battery, is that correct?
Apart from that once I am in SX OS i can run as many backups as possible and can put the device to sleep mode too.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i just ordered a second switch which I will use for SX OS. Can someone explain to me a few things.

I am deciding between the SX OS and the SX OS Pro. However, I am swayed to the normal SX OS as I have an android phone which I am hoping is compatible with NX Loader (I have a Samsung Edge 6 Android 7.0) and the SX pro will probably take a month to be delivered.

Could some explain what I have to buy for the normal SX OS setup with a laptop/android phone, my gusss is:

-Official SD card Sanddisk/Samsung
-Micro USB to The Switch input cable
- Switch Rig for RCM
- SX OS license

Finally, I am all new to the payload method. But from what I have read I need to do this to reboot the Switch into SX OS also everytime my Switch turns off or runs out of battery, is that correct?
Apart from that once I am in SX OS i can run as many backups as possible and can put the device to sleep mode too.
-Micro USB to The Switch input cable (not sure if micro-usb to type-c exist....) i would go with type-c otg + musb cable / musb otg + type-c cable, can use for both phone and pc.
- Switch Rig for RCM (not neccssary, there are tons of alternative way to get a home made 'jig'.)
- license
- atl least 64gb msd

Last edited by Sonansune,

Drban789

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
-Micro USB to The Switch input cable (not sure if micro-usb to type-c exist....) i would go with type-c otg + musb cable / musb otg + type-c cable, can use for both phone and pc.
- Switch Rig for RCM (not neccssary, there are tons of alternative way to get a home made 'jig'.)
- license
- atl least 64gb msd

Thank you for the quick response. I have a type C to USB cable already which i use to plug into Switch to charge for my usb powerbank. So from what I can understand of what you said a Micro USB OTG Data Adapter will be sufficient.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You used SX FW only or SX Pro ??
Doesnt matter. Sx Pro is essentially just the dongle used to launch sx os. There is no difference in firmware between using an external device or pro dongle to launch the os. I’m fine with getting banned though, Nintendo switch online service is nothing special whatsoever anyway. I have a PS4 for real online action

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously some people might want to be able to sell their Switch in the future, and with the console being banned it devalues the price.
Bullshit. I sold my banned Nintendo switch in the middle of last month for $650. I advertised that it was banned but had EVERY popular title, and can easily have future titles added when they come out. Not many people give a damn about banned if they can play every game for free. Again, switch online is really nothing special. Most people have a PS4 or pc anyways for serious gaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1