Hacking COMPLETED SwitchBru DNS Update v4.0.0 Public Beta

Felpato

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm currently using a Switch with FW 4.0.1 (bought in april 2017), am I safe by using this or problems like the one of this thread (gbatemp.net/threads/important-possible-nintendo-server-changes-to-block-web-applets-from-working.502431/) can occur to me?
Thanks and sorry for the dumb question :)

Reactions: Ep8Script

PatrickJr

Trophies
Website
grimtech.co.uk
XP
Country
I'm currently using a Switch with FW 4.0.1 (bought in april 2017), am I safe by using this or problems like the one of this thread (gbatemp.net/threads/important-possible-nintendo-server-changes-to-block-web-applets-from-working.502431/) can occur to me?
You should be fine. Unless you've connected to the internet within the past week or so.

D

Deleted User

If you didn’t already have the DNS on, you are out of luck until someone fixes the nag :/ sorry

Felpato

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Uhm I have started using this DNS like 2 months ago and then is used it again once at the end of the previous week
Am I in "trouble"?

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
so your dns blocks the super nag thing or i have to add the homebrew dns as primary or secondary dns it worked for me before the supernag came live, and havent tried connecting since nintendo pushed it

D

Deleted User

Uhm I have started using this DNS like 2 months ago and then is used it again once at the end of the previous week
Am I in "trouble"?
Um... I think you’re good, as long as you have the correct DNS... I thought that the DNS was changed or something - so check one of these forums or the SwitchBru website before you attempt to exploit it

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
so if i want to use it now and i didnt have the supernag, should i use your dns only or place it as primary and the homebrew one as secondary.
i used it once you released the beta no issues with the 3.0.2 but once people started screaming about the update i went offline ever since :D

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
placed your dns as primary and the hbl one as secondary and its working
but i cant login or create a charater the icons appear invisible.

thats weird

Last edited by Xandroz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro