Homebrew RELEASE SwitchIdent

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
initial release still reports region as EUR, but I assume it goes after system setting/associated eshop account.
system was bought on release in Japan.

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
initial release still reports region as EUR, but I assume it goes after system setting/associated eshop account.
system was bought on release in Japan.

Region is yet to be properly confirmed. --> (Displays region (needs more testing).)
But considering you're saying that, it might just be associated with what you set up your switch as. What does your region say in System Settings-> System?

Console information upload?
It's exactly what it says it is, it can be turned off in settings I believe.

Last edited by Joel16,
D

Deleted User

Region is yet to be properly confirmed. --> (Displays region (needs more testing).)
But considering you're saying that, it might just be associated with what you set up your switch as. What does your region say in System Settings-> System?

It's exactly what it says it is, it can be turned off in settings I believe.
I'm unable to find it. Are you sure it's not "Share Error information"?

D

Deleted User

Don't remember where exactly but you can try enabling/disabling it and see if it changes in SwitchIdent.
No change but hard to know if the console is really sending information or not with settings off. Unlike Spotpass on the 3DS, you can manually turn it on and off. The Switch... i dont know how to disable/enable it. Unless you can direct me where in the settings

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Console:
g4HK6Uq.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Download: https://github.com/joel16/SwitchIdent/releases

The "state" is _handheld_ and the cpu is 1020mhz/gpu 307mhz. Does it change if the state is _docked_?

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No change but hard to know if the console is really sending information or not with settings off. Unlike Spotpass on the 3DS, you can manually turn it on and off. The Switch... i dont know how to disable/enable it. Unless you can direct me where in the settings

I'm not sure where exactly it was either, or maybe I'm just seeing things. If people want I can write a little thing that enables/disables the console info upload and auto updates.

The "state" is _handheld_ and the cpu is 1020mhz/gpu 307mhz. Does it change if the state is _docked_?

Yeah it does, according to switchbrew Configurations 0x10001 and 0x20000 are only available while docked.
0x10001 -> cpu: 1020 MHz, gpu: 768 MHz
0x20000 -> cpu: 1224 MHz, gpu: 691.2 MHz

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
input not working, so I can't navigate. non gui version got less information.
It needs to be recompiled with the latest changes. I decided to stop updating this because it seemed people didn't really care too much about it. There's also the fact that heakte exists and it shows a lot of information about the device already.

Reactions: chronoss

R4ismychildhood

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It needs to be recompiled with the latest changes. I decided to stop updating this because it seemed people didn't really care too much about it. There's also the fact that heakte exists and it shows a lot of information about the device already.
I love 3DSident and hope there's a homebrew that checks IPS or TN for Switch too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo