Hacking SX Lite with Spacecraft-NX - Solid green/Black Screen

redmagejosh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Good afternoon guys,

So I have Switch Lite to which I had installed a SX Lite which I had been running for quite a while but I finally ran into the need to update to latest version in order to play newer games.
That said I went and flashed the chip with Spacecraft-NX which worked fine so I wanted to do a clean sysnand and atmosphere emummc but in the process I'm not sure what happened but the SX Lite chip has reached a point in which you turn it flash pink like for a second and they go solid green and get stuck in a black screen.
I have tried flashing Spacecraft-NX v1 and v2 again into the chip and they go through successfully but still stuck at a solid green light and black screen. If I plug the chip to the PC and turn on the Switch it will boot normally into HOS so I know the console is not bricked or anything.

I found this https://github.com/Spacecraft-NX/firmware/issues/12 on the Spacraft github but doesn't really say how to fix it or what can I do.

Any ideas of what could it be? This is a Switch Lite that had been working fine for almost 2 years.

redmagejosh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
So I fixed it. Just leaving this reply here in case someone else find the same issue in the future.

So originally I had a FW version 10.2.0.
I had changed the SX Lite bootloader to Spacecraft-NX 2.0.
I used Spacecraft to boot into Hekate and used Hekate to boot SX Tools because I had not restored my clean nand backup made with SX Tool prior to changing to Spacecraft (this was a mistake in my process due to me multitasking)
My issue with Spacecraft started after the NAND restored so my guess is that something that the SX bootloader did was good for Spacecraft.

I plugged the SX Lite as if I was going to update its firmware but only to bypass it so that the switch would boot into HOS. In there I let the Switch download the latest version of HOS from Nintendo's server and that solved it. After that it has been consistently booting.

Long story short, SX's bootloaded nand backup doesn't play nice with the NAND, not sure why, but I think I got lucky this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1