Hacking SX OS 1.1 Is Out

D

DeletedMember411838

If you own the cartridge what's the point in making a backup to go online with .. I dont understanding

Above beat me too it lol, but ya for a digital copy.

I personally strongly regret not buying Splatoon 2 digitally. The next time it goes on digital sale, I may pick it up.

I play it every day, at least 5-10 matches and having to swap carts is a pain, for a game I play that much. I would much rather leave my current go to game in, and be able to fire up Splatoon in for a few matches.

I never played Splatoon 1, and buying 2 was an imulse buy wasnt sure I'd like it, and wanted to be able to sell it if not. Now I regret not buying digital :(.

We also have 2 switches, so we needed carts anyway. But games I plan to play online will likely be bought Digital and Cart in the future (unless they fix the game sharing system. I wish I could set the Family switch to main, and have my digitals on all users there, then be able to play my personal switch and have access to my library, like PS4 and Xbox do, that would increase my digital purchases. With Splatoon it doesn't matter none of the family plays it, but Smash, Pokemon, Mario Party, Aces, those will be a problem.)

Last edited by ,

MrJey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I’ll just wait, a few years. Just like with the 3DS I bought in 2013.
Four years later: *Boom* hello B9S, hello Luma and hello 192gb’s full of dirty pleasure. :wub:

Last edited by MrJey,
D

DeletedMember411838

I’ll just wait, a few years. Just like with the 3DS I bought in 2013. Four years later, *Boom* hello Luma. hello 192gb’s full of dirty pleasure. :wub:

Hopefully that works.

People keep thinking this is 3DS, it isn't.

The switch uses the same system design as PS4 and Xbox one, those consoles are jailbroken and will get you a ban. Nintendo learned from past, and from Sony/Microsoft. Assuming the switch will ever be safe isn't a good idea.

It might be, but don't get your hopes up to have your dreams crushed.

I'm praying it does end up like 3ds, but keeping my expectations low from what we have seen and know, this is nothing like 3ds.

Last edited by ,

MrJey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Cyber_Locc
sure sure. I’ll just wait for it to evolve a bit more. No hurry. I’ve also got my PSP with 256gb full of endless dreams and I do not expect anymore updates from it soon...

Last edited by MrJey,

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone clarify the fuse burn scenario please.
I am awaiting my pro dongle and have loaded the SX OS payload using tegrasmash GUI just wanted to check out the OS, tho limited without the license. Have I burned fuses already? Im on 4.1 FW.

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the fuses being burnt only pertains to people who used the special upgrade method to 5.1 to preserve their fuses so they can downgrade again later, special use case.

Reactions: KTroopA

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually curious where I can get a copy of a working LA Noir, The downloads I've tried doesn't work.

It wouldnt matter either way, currently there are 2 issues preventing this from working.

first is "cart2" which is basically that this is a new flashcard and as such is more stuff happening and OSX can't handle it YET

the second is, you need a pretty huge update which has not been dumped yet so you can play the game, and trying to get that will get you banned.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wouldnt matter either way, currently there are 2 issues preventing this from working.

first is "cart2" which is basically that this is a new flashcard and as such is more stuff happening and OSX can't handle it YET

the second is, you need a pretty huge update which has not been dumped yet so you can play the game, and trying to get that will get you banned.
What if you own the game (like I do) download the update with original cartridge and then play it with SX PRO?

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if you own the game (like I do) download the update with original cartridge and then play it with SX PRO?

Then probably not? i mean if you already own the game, and the data is compatible with a prexisting ROM then guess it would work, we dont know enough yet to say you wont be banned simply from using sx pro, but, in theory you should be fine.

D

DeletedMember411838

Oh, I thought I was the only one!
I've updated mine (was a massive update) but it still won't load.

Right it won't load any time soon either.

Nintendo pushed a new version of Carts, there are currently 7 games on them, and all games coming will be as well. That game is one of them.

They currently do not work with SX OS.

Telnoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Right it won't load any time soon either.

Nintendo pushed a new version of Carts, there are currently 7 games on them, and all games coming will be as well. That game is one of them.

They currently do not work with SX OS.

But it looks like 1.2 will offer support for those carts...TX is working on it. Until then, you've got around 120 games to choose from :P

Reactions: Ty_
D

DeletedMember411838

But it looks like 1.2 will offer support for those carts...TX is working on it. Until then, you've got around 120 games to choose from :P

Maybe, yes.

We don't know, Nintendo has stated they now have a way to see if there is actually a cart in the system that may be why the new carts. This may be their way to block SX OS from working.

We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the emulators still do not go well and vba the sound is heard fatally and sometimes it freezes

Make sure your emu files are up to date. I had the same problem with VBA and Snes9x2010 until I updated the files (which had been on my SD card for ages). Now they're running fine, even Starfox. VBA runs incredibly well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments