Votes: 13 5.1%

• Total voters

oleg77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyone no what's causeing the game and title not recognising?
Hi. I had this experience with a title with special caracters ( a french word with an 'é' : 'Mario & les lapins crétins'). As soon as I replaced 'é' with 'e' it was recognised....
With the 'é' I had no cover and no title displayed in the 'album' section of the SX custom firmware.

Last edited by oleg77,

Scardro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I have a issue I'm not finding it here but I put a bunch of games on my sd card and they all show up but some have white(blank) cover art and it says the game's name but under it where the studio like Ubisoft, Nintendo and etc. would be it just says Unknown and when I click it it just says "The game card could not be read" I know the games work cause some of them worked on my other sd card but the same issue with that card some worked and others were white that are working now like Harvest Moon worked on one but doesn't work on the other card

Scardro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the size of the file, One of mine ended up being only a few kB for some reason

Nope they are all full games some are trimmed and some aren't they both work and Harvest Moon is playable on one Microsd and not playable on the other it just shows up as a white image

valoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you found a fix for the issue I'm having the same issue and it's annoying some of the games work on one sd and the other work on sd

Yeah I need a fix for that too. Some games are blank and others are not, it's really annoying I already tried different sources also.

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Octopath Traveler personal dump results in a game card can not be read message with SX OS 1.3
Dump was done using gcdumptool and with the software update for Octopath Traveler already downloaded.
Anybody else experiencing these issue?

Tried a second dump just to be sure but same situation,
Currently also trying a dump with WAIN.

EDIT:
Ok dumping it with WAIN v0.0.2 does seem to work better. That is a real first I guess.
Octopath can be loaded and plays fine then through SX OS.

Thus I am keeping WAIN as backup solution to gcdumptool

Last edited by PatrickD85,
Reactions: cearp

UnrulyMess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys I just received my SX PRO today but I can't find my license no. I already contacted my reseller, but maybe I'm missing something pretty obvious? Any help is appreciated

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I just received my SX PRO today but I can't find my license no. I already contacted my reseller, but maybe I'm missing something pretty obvious? Any help is appreciated
The license is built into the dongle. When you inject the Pro into the Switch and run SX OS for the first time, it will create the license request file. Either upload it from a computer or go into the Album while online to activate the license.

Reactions: UnrulyMess

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used WAINCartDumperNX to dump super mario odyssey and donkey kong to fat32. Both games freeze when I try to play them, they load and then go to a white screen that says ok in the bottom right but is frozen. What am I doing wrong? I am on 4.0.1

Last edited by jrr6415sun,

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
i used WAINCartDumperNX to dump super mario odyssey and donkey kong to fat32. Both games freeze when I try to play them, they load and then go to a white screen that says ok in the bottom right but is frozen. What am I doing wrong? I am on 4.0.1
Try dumping the game with gcdumptool instead ;)

Reactions: Draxzelex

PojarNazarovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I've recieved SX pro today, install autoRCM and now when I boot up switch i just see SX logo and go durectly in SX OS, and can't boot ofw, also have problem with odyssey - mario is running faster than sonic and jumpin way to high, someone have those problems?(I have tried different backups and also update games through switch)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I've recieved SX pro today, install autoRCM and now when I boot up switch i just see SX logo and go durectly in SX OS, and can't boot ofw, also have problem with odyssey - mario is running faster than sonic and jumpin way to high, someone have those problems?(I have tried different backups and also update games through switch)
Hold + on boot to enter the sx menu, then you can choose to boot in original fw mode.

Reactions: PojarNazarovich

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1