PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fixed my Yoku's Island Express issue! :D
Deleted the software, redownloaded the software update for it and it's now working like it should.
So ... that is 1 more down.
And also can be a general solution I guess; delete the software (+ on game in Switch) and then insert (SX OS) and redownload.
PS: ONLY advised for original game dumps!

billsfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
batman telltale gamesave wont register after 3rd episode and the game crashed and stayed black screen when I got killed in episode 5.

sandisk 400gb
sx 1.2
ofw; latest firmware

Last edited by billsfriend,

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does homebrew crash when docked?
Doesn't matter which homebrew programs I load; after a couple minutes, it crashes.
Using SX OS 1.3 and latest hbmenu.

chillkroete2k7

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi everyone, so i got my SX pro and first made a NAND backup.Everything working fine so far. However when I want to load a game using the SX some games wont load after selecting them in the SX launcher menu and some will. I get stuck in a white screen where it shows the switch symbol in the bottom left and "Ok" in the bottom right. Some games work some dont. Do you have any experience with that?

Currently on Firmware 5.1 with exfat support and SX version 1.3.

Thank you!

Reactions: jrr6415sun

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm @Lcfr I think you where spot on.
Last night I did as we discussed I turned of the Switch (which was at 46%)
This morning ... nothing. Could not get it into SX OS by any means, which normally means empty battery.

Have it on charge for a few minutes just yet to confirm.
And sure it booted then and was at the 1% mark; console needs to charge soon message ;)

So the advice would be to keep it in sleep mode and possibly even charge it where possible in the night.

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does homebrew crash when docked?
Doesn't matter which homebrew programs I load; after a couple minutes, it crashes.
Using SX OS 1.3 and latest hbmenu.

I really don't think all Homebrew apps available are working perfectly 100% for anyone at this point, it can be very quirky at times even when it seems at other times it works flawlessly. Just my own personal experience thus far.. One thing you'll have to do is separate if it is dock related (which I highly doubt it is)... too many variables and unknowns when you introduce too many unconfirmed apps that may be contributing to the crashes. Start small with Homebrew at first. Confirm whats stable and whats not. I myself have tested home brew emulators in handheld and dock and can verify it is working without profuse crashes. Then again my approach is a safe one. I load apps conservatively(few tools and mainly emulators) and I'm proactive on any updates that drop when they do get updated.

Hi everyone, so i got my SX pro and first made a NAND backup.Everything working fine so far. However when I want to load a game using the SX some games wont load after selecting them in the SX launcher menu and some will. I get stuck in a white screen where it shows the switch symbol in the bottom left and "Ok" in the bottom right. Some games work some dont. Do you have any experience with that?

Currently on Firmware 5.1 with exfat support and SX version 1.3.

Thank you!

What game(s) specifically? Haven't come across this issue once but maybe I've just been lucky and have picked good functional games/dumps thus far.

Reactions: morrison22

chillkroete2k7

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really don't think all Homebrew apps available are working perfectly 100% for anyone at this point, it can be very quirky at times even when it seems at other times it works flawlessly. Just my own personal experience thus far.. One thing you'll have to do is separate if it is dock related (which I highly doubt it is)... too many variables and unknowns when you introduce too many unconfirmed apps that may be contributing to the crashes. Start small with Homebrew at first. Confirm whats stable and whats not. I myself have tested home brew emulators in handheld and dock and can verify it is working without profuse crashes. Then again my approach is a safe one. I load apps conservatively(few tools and mainly emulators) and I'm proactive on any updates that drop when they do get updated.

What game(s) specifically? Haven't come across this issue once but maybe I've just been lucky and have picked good functional games/dumps thus far.

I think i figured it out in the meantime. Seems that my pc cut some files whilst transferring due to an unknown issue. Compared the non working games with the overall download and those were just much smaller than they should be. The games were shown but obvisouly since some part was missing in the .xci it couldnt load. So issue resolved!

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my pc cut some files whilst transferring due to an unknown issue
Untitled.jpg

Least in for me in windows 10 this will happen (More info link clicked and run anyways) and antivirus's should be disabled when running certain types of programs or problems arise.. glad you resolved it though.

sven0602

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everybody!

I had a question, I played Tetris and Donkey Kong, but at the same level the game freeze!

My Switch is on 5.1, SX OS 1.3, 64GB Kingston SD Card

Had anybody the same problem or must I change something?

Lcfr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hmm @Lcfr I think you where spot on.
Last night I did as we discussed I turned of the Switch (which was at 46%)
This morning ... nothing. Could not get it into SX OS by any means, which normally means empty battery.

Have it on charge for a few minutes just yet to confirm.
And sure it booted then and was at the 1% mark; console needs to charge soon message ;)

So the advice would be to keep it in sleep mode and possibly even charge it where possible in the night.

Yeah, i did some research about it more deeply and i found out that AutoRCM drains the battery when you power off your system. It actually prevents the powering off, it turns the screen off, but it remains on on RCM mode that drains the battery like a hungry hippo.

After all this i stopped using AutoRCM, a small convenience means nothing to me in front of my battery life.
[reports are saying that when the batter goes further down than 1% (enough to just boot your system) can damage your battery's health]

Or, you know, sleep mode.

Reactions: PatrickD85

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, i did some research about it more deeply and i found out that AutoRCM drains the battery when you power off your system. It actually prevents the powering off, it turns the screen off, but it remains on on RCM mode that drains the battery like a hungry hippo.

After all this i stopped using AutoRCM, a small convenience means nothing to me in front of my battery life.
[reports are saying that when the batter goes further down than 1% (enough to just boot your system) can damage your battery's health]

Or, you know, sleep mode.
Hmm indeed, AutoRCM is nice but well the pro of it might not overrule battery life.
I will probably be changing that up as well.
Thanks for noting it at all :)

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
My cfw sx os games in the album are all blank/white previews.
I had no issue with Ittle Dew 2+ or it displaying incorrectly.
Must not that I did not use the "+" in the name nor the brackets "[]".

Besides that... ehh;
Is it a scene release / private dump?
Does the game actually run when booted?

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe no one even cares but Ultra SF2 hard crashes the Switch (with no error message; just a black screen) when attempting to play in the "Buddy Battle" Mode (it allows players to team up in a two versus one fight against the AI).

Weird, but repeatable.

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed my switch is booting directly into cfw without giving me the xecuter menu to choose cfw, ofw, or options. Anyone else having this happen?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed my switch is booting directly into cfw without giving me the xecuter menu to choose cfw, ofw, or options. Anyone else having this happen?
Press volume + when you send the payload to boot into the SX OS Menu. Its designed to automatically boot into CFW when your license is activated.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey ken did you see the aurora tonight?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also sorry it was too cloudy, that sucks
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, This chat is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, This chat is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.