Hacking SX OS license is arrived.

YngwieMalmsteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this from shop01Media in the last couple of hours, :OS Licenses - NEW INFORMATION we'ver got from Xecuter: If you ordered SX Pro one license is integrated with the dongle, you need to wait for the dongle in other words. Sorry but it it's impossible to send license separate that is included in SX Pro dongle. If you ordered a stand alone license it will be emailed to you within ~one day, also it will be added to your order. You will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history. Thank you!

Sorry if this has been repeated
Can I pay with a USA Credit card or paypal?

Al-hwj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

YngwieMalmsteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this from shop01Media in the last couple of hours, :OS Licenses - NEW INFORMATION we'ver got from Xecuter: If you ordered SX Pro one license is integrated with the dongle, you need to wait for the dongle in other words. Sorry but it it's impossible to send license separate that is included in SX Pro dongle. If you ordered a stand alone license it will be emailed to you within ~one day, also it will be added to your order. You will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history. Thank you!

I just ordered one from there. Hopefully it works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When you were waiting, did the order say, ready for delivery?

MightyMoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ok so a little update on 3ds-flashcard.com, I canceled my first order done with credit card and I did another order with Paypal, everything went smoothly.
I got the key 1 hour after. YAY !

I stuck it out with the CC payment and got it too.. Have fun mate.

ragingninja3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so a little update on 3ds-flashcard.com, I canceled my first order done with credit card and I did another order with Paypal, everything went smoothly.
I got the key 1 hour after. YAY !
I also bought the OS from 3ds-flashcard and have still not received any email or confirmation. It still says that it is in preparation and I have already tried contacting them as well.

D

Deleted User

I also bought the OS from 3ds-flashcard and have still not received any email or confirmation. It still says that it is in preparation and I have already tried contacting them as well.
mine is still on Awaiting payment

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EEhhhhhhhhh. Jesus. I asked for a refund after having a huge issue with R4- card, so I ordered from shop01media, and now I get this email.... So now I guess i'm getting 2 keys and a Dongle. rip
mspaint_2018-06-19_15-01-24.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you buy it today?
I ordered it 3 days ago, and its coming tomorrow. But now I have a key from someone else. D:

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have been trying to get in contact with them aswell. No where near 2 hour (used CC). I'm hoping they get back to me soon but I'm starting to have my doubt's.

Al-hwj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have been trying to get in contact with them aswell. No where near 2 hour (used CC). I'm hoping they get back to me soon but I'm starting to have my doubt's.

Have you contacted them on the order page or by email ?
Because they reply more often on message on the order page, that's how I got my key.

Reactions: ModDog

Thesnipergecko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Same boat as you, I ordered from 3ds-flashcard around 8:30am UK time today. Left the payment fields blank and clicked Pay Now. Went through, I was told to send money to a PayPal address as a Service or Gift, which I did. Haven't received anything since the initial Order emails.

Because they reply more often on message on the order page, that's how I got my key.

I've sent them several messages via this method today, it took them just over an hour to respond to the first question, which they just replied saying "have you paid? Yes?" I responded with my PayPal transaction ID and my order ID several hours ago. Haven't heard anything since. It's getting on for nearly 7 hours since my initial order now.

I'm patient though, I can wait.

Reactions: ModDog

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sent via order page and email. Neither one get's any attention for me. And approaching 6 hour's very soon. I feel very mislead.

Thesnipergecko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sent via order page and email. Neither one get's any attention for me. And approaching 6 hour's very soon. I feel very mislead.

I'm sure it will turn up eventually. If not, it's only £25 lost, the price of a game right? When you consider the main use of SX OS you're going to be saving a lot of money. I'm sure it will turn up eventually. I imagine they are very busy and have to eat/sleep/poop at some point.

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
5 Hours waiting so far for 3DS-flascard to process my payment, still on "Awaiting credit card payment". Im itching to get my code :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Hey boi, keep your nuts out of chat. Unless you want them to get roasted. :ninja: