SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will you guys be using your account which u allready have games on or use a dummy account in case of a bann? Just wondering as i want to buy minecraft for online play and have to decide before 21/6 to have both versions of the switch minecraft. Any advice? thanks :)
will if you think about it does not really matter what one you use because you should not be online using this anyway because you would get a ban.
But if they ban one switch they will prob ban any nintendo account and system on that IP or so others have posted.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Will you guys be using your account which u allready have games on or use a dummy account in case of a bann? Just wondering as i want to buy minecraft for online play and have to decide before 21/6 to have both versions of the switch minecraft. Any advice? thanks :)
will if you think about it does not really matter what one you use because you should not be online using this anyway because you would get a ban.
But if they ban one switch they will prob ban any nintendo account and system on that IP or so others have posted.
Banning using IP address is never going to happen until everyone switches to ipv6 because your current IP address was used by several thousand people in the last month, most likely because limited IP pools are a thing.

I'll be using an odyssey switch I bought for a gift. I already use the joycon and the game (giftee got a neon one themselves).

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Planning not going online with the switch with the CFW but with all the data logging i think nintendo will know anyway. Didnt think thet would bann everything on that ip tho, if so thats a huge bummer

D

Deleted-401606

Online sucks for nintendo games anyways. Just enjoy sx pro.

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only games i am thinking of is like minecraft and fortnite portable online sessions :) Mostly for my kids tho, indeed pokemon would be great too.

Reactions: 1 person

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So maybe the only solution is to have the sx os connected to a vpn server and have the legit switch connect to my real ip ? SHould hopefully not banwave all of the switches :P

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
So maybe the only solution is to have the sx os connected to a vpn server and have the legit switch connect to my real ip ? SHould hopefully not banwave all of the switches :P
It's still the same console and I'm sure there's some data remains that are streamlined to pinpoint it unless you use emundand or a secondary console. I myself will go with the latter option of buying a second hand switch without dock/joycons once there are games like smash worth to play online assuming the netcode isn't absolute horse shit.

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yess i mean using 2 consoles+ with 2 seperate accounts at all times. Thich should make it pretty safe for the legit console

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great news guys! Just got mail:
shop01media
"Your order is being prepared. NOTE: It's not shipped yet. Please be patient. You will be notified when it is shipped. Your tracking number will be possible to track AFTER your package will be shipped at***"

So big chance i will receive it in a few days

Last edited by soussi,

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great news guys! Just got mail:
shop01media
"Your order is being prepared. NOTE: It's not shipped yet. Please be patient. You will be notified when it is shipped. Your tracking number will be possible to track AFTER your package will be shipped at***"

So big chance i will receive it in a few days

Nice one, when did you order it?

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I also ordered it on the 16th of may, but I lost the email to the account I made so I'm just hoping theres no issues

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Normaly it shouldnt but u wont then receive the licence code earlier (no mail nor access to shopaccount), but that shouldnt matter as we will receive it all soon.

D

Deleted-355425

I also ordered it on the 16th of may, but I lost the email to the account I made so I'm just hoping theres no issues

I would get in contact with them if you used shop01media as they said your license code will be on your order page when you login.

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will et u know if they give me the licence code. Probably they wont as it will be shipped soon altogether. Licence code will be giving together in package so i see no worries at all.

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would get in contact with them if you used shop01media as they said your license code will be on your order page when you login.
I ordered the pro on the 16th of may, which I heard comes with a licence code in it, but I also ordered a licence for a friend with another email a few weeks later that I do have access too.

D

Deleted-355425

I ordered the pro on the 16th of may, which I heard comes with a licence code in it, but I also ordered a licence for a friend with another email a few weeks later that I do have access too.

Hope you are right, this is what they state:

OS Licenses: The licenses will be added to your order history. You will receive a similar email to this with license code, and you will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’ve bought from ModchipsDirect before I am assuming they are still doing what they do to get things faster. Usually I find me getting mine from them about a week to 2 weeks faster than others but it does cost slightly more. I’m assuming and again assuming that when they order their store they get the fastest and most expensive shipping so they get it in 3 days instead of 14-22days. Then they ship from their place which takes about 3 days to ship to anywhere in the US from the US. They have been my go to for awhile now because of this. Plus they also use a service that delivers on Saturday

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a spelling mistake in History 'Hstory'. I think It might just be an email everyone got, no matter what one you ordered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUC3gnPMZs&pp=ygUXTWVtY2FyZCBwcm8gMSwgMiBhbmQgZ2M%3D