SX PRO from Modchipdirect?

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A decent amount of people that where in batch 1 got their tracking a couple of hours ago
We have moved all orders to 'completed' status on our website because I believe we should be able to get the rest of the orders out tomorrow (Thursday)

The good news for the rest of the people is that batch 2 is on its way, yes we have a tracking number
The bad news is that yes it takes ages to pack these things. AGES. So I will put more relaxed ETA on the email i send in a couple of hours to batch 2 peoples.
It should cover pretty much everyone who has ordered and had their card charged. A very small amount of people might miss out (that have had their card charged) but there are a lot of impatient people that are dropping out and people that are converting to SXOS so we might be able to cover all those people (once again, those who have had their card charged, if you haven't you will be apart of future batchs)

Other good news is that 6 people dropped out of batch 1.
So I have 6 spares that will go to people first in the line on batch 2.

The other good news is that I reserved 2 for myself. My own personal stock
I have no time to play.
So I will possibly look through these threads and there where some really nice level headed comments and I think, if you guys think its fair I can give my stock to them. If you guys and girls think thats unfair then I can juts give it to the next 2 people on the list.

Seems fair to give them away since it is your own stock.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A decent amount of people that where in batch 1 got their tracking a couple of hours ago
We have moved all orders to 'completed' status on our website because I believe we should be able to get the rest of the orders out tomorrow (Thursday)

The good news for the rest of the people is that batch 2 is on its way, yes we have a tracking number
The bad news is that yes it takes ages to pack these things. AGES. So I will put more relaxed ETA on the email i send in a couple of hours to batch 2 peoples.
It should cover pretty much everyone who has ordered and had their card charged. A very small amount of people might miss out (that have had their card charged) but there are a lot of impatient people that are dropping out and people that are converting to SXOS so we might be able to cover all those people (once again, those who have had their card charged, if you haven't you will be apart of future batchs)

I have no time to play.
So I will possibly look through these threads and there where some really nice level headed comments and I think, if you guys think its fair I can give my stock to them. If you guys and girls think thats unfair then I can juts give it to the next 2 people on the list.

I was just as sceptical as maluma but i say wave the private stock in his face see what he will pay if you offer next day shipping

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have no time to play.

Nicely done MCD! Patience was key. And that is very generous of you to offer 2 pros to us folk. Thanks for the updates and keep it strong.

D

Deleted User

I have no time to play.
Appreciate you keeping such a level head with this. It's pretty crazy seeing the big jump in size of the order numbers people are posting. I have my order in batch 1, but I'm just curious, are you expecting to have non-backordered stock any time in the next few months?

ModChipsDirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Appreciate you keeping such a level head with this. It's pretty crazy seeing the big jump in size of the order numbers people are posting. I have my order in batch 1, but I'm just curious, are you expecting to have non-backordered stock any time in the next few months?

Eventually, yes.

Hard to tell when exactly. That is why I tell people just to order now if they want it. More and more people keep joining the end of the list. We stopped charging credit cards for them, and will just charge them when we have a confirmed batch coming in.

The only issue with this method is declined credit cards, and getting that sorted out. I prefer to charge the card when people make the order, but considering the delays, and the internet pitchforks I would rather do it this for for now.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't think anyone has gotten theirs yet but this type of stuff is a process. People just have to learn to wait or don't buy things online at all, i just got my email stating i'm in the 2nd batch. People are just saying bad things about MCD now cause of delays & they haven't gotten their SX PRO. Then when things finally start moving a bit quicker & they get them. They'll post about how much they love MCD lol.

Last edited by SG911,

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received batch 2 email. Woot. Now this is what I’m talking about. The communication in that email is fabulous! Thank you MCD!

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI if you signed up for USPS Informed Delivery on the USPS website you may be able to see your tracking number on there. I have not received my tracking email from MCD, but informed delivery usually shows the packages that are heading your way in your name.

It is just in the pre-shipment label created stage, but it just popped up for me coming from Michigan.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/secure/DashboardAction_input.action

Reactions: slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not we are pirates in the info age after all its all fun and games tx put brick code to keep pirates from pirating them ahoy bitches
You're a very sad individual. It'll be hilarious when you brick your system because your such a ass.

mugendc4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:cry: I ordered late so I'm put in batch 3. My ETA is around July 13 so most likely I'll receive it late July or Mid-August. Was hoping to get it sooner to game a bit before my kid is born. At least ModChipDirect sent out an email to inform the situation so they don't get bombarded with emails on what's going on.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a very sad individual. It'll be hilarious when you brick your system because your such a ass.
Not much of a chance from a chargeback unless tx is personally offended and has a backdoor to the os to brick and even at that i dont plan on using the internet with the switch and on top of that tx got payed already they dont care its mcd problem and if mcd takes offence my gf from another state ordered the pro so still not much chance of anything happening

Last edited by Scottla94,

IS_Nitro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Not entirely true.... I still haven't gotten any tracking info. I was charged but received no shipping information 4+ days later. But ok... I'm gonna give them BOTD and assume my tracking info just wasn't sent, for the moment.

Last edited by IS_Nitro,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9B72F61C-2B14-443E-8685-78B059CAF7F7.jpeg Just got mine. Got the delivery email, went outside, and the mailman was still loading mailboxes lol...

IS_Nitro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine already delivered but no one home, hope it doesn't melt

No worries on that if that was gonna be a thing we'd have heard of it by now. The back of some trucks and shipping containers will get hotter than your mailbox in direct sun. I've had Geode credit cards de-laminate inside, that news went through the community fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9