SX Pro

WrathofGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

Kind of a strange question, but I don't feel comfortable paying for the SX pro through websites that ask for my CC info. Does anyone know a US based seller that allows you to use another service such as Paypal? If not what company would you all recommend if I do need to enter my CC info directly.

Thank you for your help!

EDIT: I didn't think to put this, but I already went through all of the official stores from the SX website.

Last edited by WrathofGod,

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi Everyone,

Kind of a strange question, but I don't feel comfortable paying for the SX pro through websites that ask for my CC info. Does anyone know a US based seller that allows you to use another service such as Paypal? If not what company would you all recommend if I do need to enter my CC info directly.

Thank you for your help!
well you can go to the oficial site of SX then Watch for oficial resellers i bought my sx pro without problems

D

Deleted User

On Team-Xecuter's website click "where to buy" and there will be a list of resellers for your region.

WrathofGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Team-Xecuter's website click "where to buy" and there will be a list of resellers for your region.

I appreciate the responses. I went through each of those sites and all of them required direct input of my CC info. I should have put that in my first post.

WrathofGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else runs into this I ended up creating a free credit card on privacy.com that caps an amount you can spend so if the cards get compromised I won't have to deal with trying to freeze my card or contest payments.

Reactions: WarioWaffles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.