Gaming Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!! fix?

drummy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys. I'm trying to play Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!! on Wood R4 1.07, but I keep getting this blue box with Japanese text inside it on a black background whenever I start up the game. I've tried the Child's Play Patch, the Open Patch, and I've also tried the ROM unpatched but I got the same result from all three. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

manoelpdb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I noticed an annoying problem when you can run this Taiko on R4 + Wood. If you try to play the song that have "2023" on the title (or something like that), in the first mode play, the game just stop to work! lol

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.Darky said:
...Have you tried updating to the most recent release (1.10)?

...Yeah, Wood 1.07 is out of date now o__O I think it should work with the lastest version.

I havent really tried the game.. the whole added RPG element is great, but struggling through it in Japanese would probably put me off O_O The first 2 games were awesome though, hardly any language barrier
wink.gif

ichimaru_grin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't worry about the language barrier for the rpg, it's super fun and it really only uses the rpg basics

if you have ever played an rpg like final fantasy you will easily be able to figure out stuff (which is fun to do!)

but put simply,

changing drum sound affects attack (power of the notes)

changing outfit affects defense (less damage taken per miss)

and talking to the guy in the first area who looks like a robot monk on the right side will allow you to change your difficulty, the three choices appear like sakura, bamboo, and bonsai/oni

just try everything (which isnt much) and you can easily find out what to do!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, srsly?