Status
Not open for further replies.

SolsticeKyros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the new NTR that supports streaming to pc, but for some reason cheat menu has disappeared anyone know why

Could be an issue with the folder name? I'm using Preview1 as well and mine are all still accessible. I'd check and make sure the Title ID matches.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could be an issue with the folder name? I'm using Preview1 as well and mine are all still accessible. I'd check and make sure the Title ID matches.
funny thing is though the cheats that i had activated for Ocarina when the menu last showed are still active for some reason, ive even rebooted my console multiple times

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is because the menu and the cheats are separated.

When you're saying that you have no menu, you mean that you haven't the gameplugin entry in the menu, or the menu is empty ?

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
just came back, after a 10th reboot, cheers for the help champ, i guess if it happens again, I'll just reboot it, just a weird error i guess, im hoping Aurora can put these cheats in aureinand eventually

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have completed all feasible requests from the past week that were added before I got lots of requests. Please request any games you would like as long as they are not on the questionable list.

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you made this thread you claimed that you could make a walk thru walls for ACNL... Any progress on it? Or is it just not possible?
I am fairly certain it is possible but is just a matter of fiddling with the game enough to find the memory locations for it. I have been tinkering with AC:NL but haven't had enough time to discover anything just yet.

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you certain you're using it correctly? Green flash at beginning of game boot and the cheat menu is present in the NTR menu?
yes, the menu pops up. tried stamina and inf money, but none worked. i can provide video if you wish

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@justync7

I have 2 gateshark codes, but I can't share them for know, so I want know if I could send them to you in pm, and you send me the plugin in PM?
Or if someone have a good link to do it myself, I will try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, thx