Hacking Team-Xecuter coming to Nintendo Switch!

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I really hope it's a softmod, cause I don't wanna send my switch to anyone/don't wanna do any hardware stuff to my switch potentially breaking it. But the way it's looking it may be a hardmod, oh well

D

Deleted User

Last edited by ,

Tempest228

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bet is hardware. Just the talk of working on current and future firmware screams hardware. Wonder a. What they are exploiting b. How they got it c. What the solution is.

Though, has that boot 2 key ever been common knowledge to this point?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems to be a bootloader exploit... its unfixable and they advert it using a hash of stage2 of the bootloader... probably installed through drm hardware eventually (as they Love to make Hardware)

Edit: Not hash... key..

Going to be ps3 flashing all over again lol

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit, if this is actually true, and works on all da firmwares, I'll actually go out and buy a Switch. Though, there isn't a whole lot on the Switch atm. IDC about Mario, and I got BOTW on Wii-U, lol.

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nintendo Switch will literally be my first system to be modchipped since this company is famous for being a modchip manufacturer on previous systems, it also means this system or handheld will be my most expensive endeavor that I've ever invested in.

I have that Pelda Pro coming, whenever that's coming and I have Pro controller, power bank, but with the pelda Pro, I won't have to take that big dock with me everywhere I go, plus with Switch being hacked, it would basically be a NES, SNES, N64, GameCube Classic on the go, where ever you wanna go, you can hook it up to any TV no problem or play table top with friends, it's that easy, plus who wouldn't want games like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade, Manhattan Project on the go, plus Switch is easier considering on 3ds, people could never really figure out how to work that 2 player mode thing for games since it was only possible for games with it built in, the NES games, I mean, so people using TMNT Arcade couldn't do 2 player cause they couldn't figure how Nintendo did it.

I also have a whole lot of games on my Switch but I think everyone on here does.

Last edited by Yami Anubis ZX,

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dat video quality boi, I don't consider this to be real yet. Let them first come up with some "evidence".
The posted the bootloader key genius

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Been using team xecuter since the Xbox 360 modding days
I love their work

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow the team Xecuter, I still have my 360 jtag with freestyle installed, it was so awesome. If they can do something similar with the Switch then OMG.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The posted the bootloader key genius
Been using team xecuter since the Xbox 360 modding days
I love their work

You need a glitching set-up to get that key, but they don't do anything in their video to actually show anything that couldn't be replicated by playing a video on the Switch. There's no boot, no menus, no image of a thing or item or cart or anything that they did, no details other than promises, and no info coming for weeks.

Yes, they provided a key... that derrek outlined how to get.

So what exactly are they going to do here with their zero-information blind marketing blitz to hype a product we know nothing about?

That's the real issue here, the presentation is all hype and promises, no substance.

And they're obviously targeting some of the people that post here with their firmware claim.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a glitching set-up to get that key, but they don't do anything in their video to actually show anything that couldn't be replicated by playing a video on the Switch. There's no boot, no menus, no image of a thing or item or cart or anything that they did, no details other than promises, and no info coming for weeks.

So what exactly are they going to do here with their zero-information blind marketing blitz to hype a product we know nothing about?

That's the real issue here, the presentation is all hype and promises, no substance.

And they're obviously targeting some of the people that post here with their firmware claim.
I trust them. That's no business of yours. You obviously don't know anything about them.

And it seems you don't know what a teaser is.

Reactions: weatMod
D

Deleted User

You seem to be misinformed. They provided a key that even derrek himself, does not possess.

To get this key you need both the SBK and TSEC key, which derrek does not have.

Even with all the marketing hype, it is clear Team Xecuter has gotten its hands on all the important keys and has provided proof of that.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: peteruk and weatMod

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem to be misinformed. They provided a key that even derrek himself, does not possess.

To get this key you need both the SBK and TSEC key, which derrek does not have.

Even with all the marketing hype, it is clear Team Xecuter has gotten its hands on all the important keys and has provided proof of that.
Wasn't Derrek the one who confirmed the key was real?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email