Hacking Team-Xecuter coming to Nintendo Switch!

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
look at everyone jumping in for some cash lol get a job!!! lets hope its like the bizzar (over rated) wiikeyU that never saw the light of day....... because real modders/devs where interested in this as a hobbie and for learning!!!

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
knowing teamxecuter its a hard mod
but it might be easy

but why knock him? hes providing a service to those who want to pay the 70 bucks
You might as well buy a game with that money, it's high priced with no knowledge of the process, just shouldn't put a price right now

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
im opening a ebay page where i can solder your chips when available
just ship to me
i mod and ship back
only $70 plus chip and reshipping to you
$70... Plus shipping... PLUS the unknown cost of the mod... K then....

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
also i thought someone had webkit exploit and also kernal? not sure which firmwares it was for and i could be completely wrong? if someone does have these things then this device/hard mod from team "money maker" isnt gonna be needed

Last edited by jammybudga777,

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$70... Plus shipping... PLUS the unknown cost of the mod... K then....

really my post wasnt meant to be taken too serious since we dont know anything at this point.
but if i do make it, than i can change price depending on how expensive the chip is.

Reactions: Kioku

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
really my post wasnt meant to be taken too serious since we dont know anything at this point.
but if i do make it, than i can change price depending on how expensive the chip is.
ok well dont offer something untill your able to offer it maybe..... saves looking silly

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I figured as much. It just has me thinking there will be people that charge this..

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
I figured as much. It just has me thinking there will be people that charge this..
It will depend on.the difficulty of the install. If it's a clip design, then install cost would prob be US$20. Clip+wires(depending how many) $40, a 36 wire mod you'd probably end up closer to 70+ (at least that's be my costings, but would also depend on the price of the mod as you'd still need to land cheap enough for people to justify)

Last edited by Soluble,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2