Hacking Team Xecuter delay for the Coronavirus in China ?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Somewhat OT but: Everytime a new outbreak happens I have to wonder what the likelihood of contracting the infection from a package is. I think it would be an interesting study.
Well an expert on the matter was just on the news here in Scotland talking about this very question. He said the Coronavirus would only survive on the package for 24 to 48 hours max.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Nintendo said earlier that Switch production could be affected by Coronavirus, isn't only the Wuhan region under quarantine?
tbf even if the switch is manufactured elsewhere, the quarantine of a whole region would have knock on effects elsewhere, if there are food suppliers etc that provide food for offices/building in the quarantine zone, thats not even factoring in that many workers might have family/friends with the virus and want to make sure they are safe, or others might just want to go into self imposed quarantine and avoid going out unless necessary, this will no doubt have knock on effects outside of china even with companies having to make sure they haven't had any employees in the effected areas over the past 2 weeks, then informing other staff if they have, not to mention many countries now having flights to/from china canceled hopefully it all dies down soon and shit doesn't get effected too badly but I know I wouldn't want to be waiting for a parcel from china over the next month or so

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: peteruk

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo said earlier that Switch production could be affected by Coronavirus, isn't only the Wuhan region under quarantine?
shit is hitting the fan as we speak they shut down Disney land , every movie theater in china is closed
and Starbucks , McDonlads ,KFC , and now Apple has closed ALL of its stores in China
Tesla has stopped model 3 production in Shanghai and this thing is spreading exponentially
CCP is lying their asses off about the numbers ,number of infected is likely in the hundreds of thousands by now
how long before foxconn is shuttered ?
China is is in full panic mode , people are nailing people in their homes, welding steel barricades in front of their doors so they can't get out and plastering biohazard signs on their doors
flight attendants and pilots are threatening to strike they don't want to fly to China
i think switch production might be the least of our worried right now

Last edited by weatMod,
Reactions: alepman90

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shit is hiting the fan as we speak they shut down Disney lank , every movie theater in china is closed
and starbucks , Mcdonlads ,KFC , and now Apple have closed it stores in China
Tesla has stoped model 3 production in shanghai and this thing is spreading exponentially
CCP is lying their asses off about the numbers ,number of infected is likely in the hundreds of thousands by now
hoe long before foxconn is shuttered ?
China is is in full panic mode , people are nailing people in their homes, welding steel barricades in front of their doors so they can;t get out and plastering biohazard signs on their doors
flight attendants and pilots are threatening to strike they don;t want to fly to China
i think switch production might be the least of our worried right now

I know the companies shuttering is in the news, but the mob mentality.. Source?

Last edited by cracker,

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch Modchip delayed by Team Xecuter due to a bug found in the software called the Coronavirus. In the meantime China has switch their national beer from Tsingtao to Corona with a lime twist. Cheers!!!

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
crazy rumors....

90% of china was already going to be on break anyway for chinese new year.

most factories before even this virus occured, was going to be shutdown until at least feb 3rd or feb 8th for some of bigger ones they give their slaves an extra week off.

so far i heard most are re-opening by the 10th, so what is that a 2 day delay?

Reactions: matias3ds

Thekidpash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
These are NOT rumours, unfortunately. Anybody with an Internet access can easily have a proper insight about what's currently going on in China...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch