Team Xecuter reveal info on upcoming Switch modchip

SwitchTX.jpg

Just over a week ago, team Xecuter announced that they are working on a soon-to-be-revealed modchip for the Nintendo Switch. This was big news because modchip devices are usually used to circumvent anti-piracy measures on many digital platforms, but mainly gaming systems, and to see one already in the works for a machine that is only 10 months old is very rare.

Since then the team have been quiet, no one knows what the device will look like, how it will work, or when they can get their hands on one - but GBAtemp can exclusively reveal today that there will be BOTH a solder AND solderless option of team Xecuter's Nintendo Switch modchip.

Here is a direct quote from team Xecuter:

For now, I can tell you there is a solder and solderless version. We have quite a lot in the works, you will have more info soon.

The difference in pricing should be interesting in the two versions of the device, but at least you can now rest safely, knowing that the team will be providing options for whatever the Xecuter Switch modchip turns out to be.

Stay tuned to GBAtemp for more info in the upcoming weeks.

Attachments

• nintendo-switch.jpg
    nintendo-switch.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 179

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yup they are totally gonna wipe the competition by having a bunch of idiots buy their products :rofl2::rofl::rofl2:

We EDUCATED people will wait for the free version to come out which already exists lolol

Seriously this whole forum is hyped over a mod chip when a more well known team have shown that you do not need a modchip AT ALL to get the EXACT SAME crap xD

Gl all of you guys wasting your money:yayswitch::switch:

EDIT: just so we are clear im saying if anyone buys this crap they are complete morons.

Yeah, you're very EDUCATED indeed.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup they are totally gonna wipe the competition by having a bunch of idiots buy their products :rofl2::rofl::rofl2:

We EDUCATED people will wait for the free version to come out which already exists lolol

Seriously this whole forum is hyped over a mod chip when a more well known team have shown that you do not need a modchip AT ALL to get the EXACT SAME crap xD

EDIT: just so we are clear im saying if anyone buys this crap they are complete morons.
I don't know about you, but as far as I know, Team Xecuter is far more reputable than fail0verfl0w.

TX has been producing stuff for ages, and actually released them while team0verfl0w just keeps teasing.

And free but gimped version, since ReSwitched, afaik won't burn exploits that isn't already patched while TX claims that their solution won't/can't be patched.

But go ahead, feel free to use the softmods.

Sent from my F8331 via Tapatalk

murdersbane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where in that post lol
His support for hardmods says it... when they are much LESS future proof then a free option xD any ps3 owner who has modded can attest to that xD

Wont matter tho when these scam artists release this crap the free way will also release im sure... then we shall see which gets fixed first xD

Chances are nether will as they BOTH use coldboot.

D

Deleted-355425

His support for hardmods says it... when they are much LESS future proof then a free option xD any ps3 owner who has modded can attest to that xD

Wont matter tho when these scam artists release this crap the free way will also release im sure... then we shall see which gets fixed first xD

Chances are nether will as they BOTH use coldboot.

Who else is releasing a cold boot exploit but team xecutor? You failed to mention that.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Found fail0verfl0w's alt account.

Reactions: Don Jon and Kioku

murdersbane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
Meh ive been around awhile i just dont bother posting.

Im just against hard mods... specially when they arnt even remotely needed.

murdersbane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what do you suggest for those on 4.1.0? To never get any mods? Okay.
You clearly didnt read anything ive said...

There is a free exploit coming... read the word coming... as in not out yet... NOT THE 3.0.0 HACK.. that is just the same as the modchip juat without modding.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You clearly didnt read anything ive said...

There is a free exploit coming... read the word coming... as in not out yet... NOT THE 3.0.0 HACK.. that is just the same as the modchip just without modding.

How do we know it's legit and not a bunch of fluff? Do we have proof or it is a video with people claiming it to be a real exploit? Personally, Team Fail0verflow isn't gonna release jack shit.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How wonderful, good old Team Fail0verflow, yeah, they're sure gonna pull through alright, just like when they pulled through with the Wii U hacking scene. Yeah, the scene's really in good hands now that we know it's them to be the ones to release a softmod.:lol:

Oh wait.

Yeah, Team F0F can f*ck a cactus six ways from Sunday for all I care, I'd rather pay for a mod chip. I'd rather waste my money to the mod chip developers than Team EpicFail.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You sound like one of those dipshit elitist "enlightened" fedora atheists

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Account created in early 2016... Just now starting to post.. Insulting members for a preference.. Poor grammar... Riding FOF... Hmm....

I'm all for options in the scene. It's nothing but good to know there will be a choice of mod. However, to insult someone just because they want the hardmod (from a very reliable source unlike a certain team) over soft mods or even vice versa... It's petty. I really hope you aren't using that account just to run your mouth..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were...