Hacking team xecuter site removed

MarkBaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone chime in if their sites are intermittently working? I read that on 12Feb2021 they were up but now Im in USA and getting
Error 523
Ray ID: 624d64f60c820fb7 • 2021-02-21 03:31:25 UTC
Origin is unreachable

If someone can guide me to activating a license that would be great.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone chime in if their sites are intermittently working? I read that on 12Feb2021 they were up but now Im in USA and getting
Error 523
Ray ID: 624d64f60c820fb7 • 2021-02-21 03:31:25 UTC
Origin is unreachable

If someone can guide me to activating a license that would be great.
it's been off and on for the last few weeks, try again in a day or two or three

Reactions: MarkBaker

ElConsolero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
seems that cloudflare has some issues, not only related to sx. since yesterday, i cant reach a page from a hobby project which has nothing to do with any none-legal stuff.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Why is the sx gear boot.dat needed? The regular boot.dat has a payload launcher. Just hold vol+ when you power into RCM with the dongle connected, and tap options, then tap payloads (for sx I think payloads need to be in the root, though, not a folder).
Because the SX Gear payload saves having to do that. It is just a small boot.dat that loads any payload.bin file without having to load SXOS first. Handy if you want to switch from SXOS to hekate/Atmosphere but still want to keep using the dongle.

Anyway, I have it now. If the mods say I can share it here, I will.

Reactions: urherenow

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For some reason I kept still getting boot.dat error with that, though I'm fully willing to accept that could be user error on my part.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I kept still getting boot.dat error with that, though I'm fully willing to accept that could be user error on my part.
well, to be fair, i havent use that in a while, i retry it after work. (i will done with work in about 10 hours from now...)

Last edited by Gamerjin,

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why is the sx gear boot.dat needed? The regular boot.dat has a payload launcher. Just hold vol+ when you power into RCM with the dongle connected, and tap options, then tap payloads (for sx I think payloads need to be in the root, though, not a folder).
If you don't use sxos anymore, its just much more convenient to directly boot into hekate, instead of having to manually select the payload every time.

Does anybody have the SX Gear download? The boot.dat that just links to a payload.bin? I doubt there's any illegal code in there so should be safe to share.
I have it, I can share it later if still needed.
Edit:
here is it, if the gear redirect .dat also includes copyrighted material, I will remove it.

Attachments

• SX_Gear_v1.1.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 555
Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

MarkBaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one seeing this when trying to activate?

Attachments

• activation error.PNG
    activation error.PNG
    30.4 KB · Views: 254

HappyDavePants

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I've tried a few different VPNs using USA, Netherlands, UK, Russia, Singapore, France and neither will get me to xecuter site

Is it still possible to download last version of SX OS?
Yes I know all about atmosphere but not willing to spend too much time on it right now so choose path of least resistance .
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo