Not open for further replies.

LineoftheDead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For someone who's taken a lot of heat from a rather trollish community you sure respond with dignity even after having half(maybe more?) of your possible market taken away by the solderless edition of the mod and the ever expanding trustzone hack.

My hat's off to you sir.
I appreciate it man. Most of the flack ive seen so far has been from a handful of people that clearly have not read what ive noted here
JTAG doesn't glitch the console.
Glitch chips glitch the console.

JTAG is simply a few wires and diodes close together on the JTAG port.
No fancy chip needed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Got a couple of links for the equipment you got?
Been looking to upgrade mine.
Done! :)
Microscope
LED Ring
I see alot of switches getting broken by this whole mod-chip.
me too!!!! hahahaha

Last edited by LineoftheDead,
Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: LineoftheDead

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DinohScene
JTAG doesn't glitch the console.
Glitch chips glitch the console.

JTAG is simply a few wires and diodes close together on the JTAG port.
No fancy chip needed.
I meant RGH, mine is not j-tag, but RGH

However I had done a kind of J-tag like work before the RGH after being banned to be able to unlock all files again by soldering cables to a parallel port on my PC...

I have also done some hex edited themes with a friend way before they made a app to do it and he had bypassed all the encryption\hash protection so my custom themes could be signed to any user on a stock x360 way before I saw any custom theme anywhere on the web...

Last edited by guily6669,

LineoftheDead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did some thinking today... You two might want these pictures :ha:
Cheers lad!
How far it can zoom, how much room you can work in, comparison
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
I thought you might want a picture without a watermark, this has a case code of 201 (what I generally work with)
4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
let me know if these work for you

Reactions: DinohScene

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here with any knowledge will tell you this has to be a modchip. Full stop.

Knowing tx, it will eventually come at best, as a quick solder board. Again full stop.

V-temp, care to give us the status on what console and what the range of suffered failure and or longevity issues was. Obviously due to modchip installation outside failure in the installation itself and user error.

This is great news for the community from a reputable team, although have it noted, the team is not quite the same as it was in their last hardware production. That said, there is no reason to doubt this news at all, given our current understanding we have every reason to believe its here and will be available soon.

Like it or not.... This WILL be the plarform that properly launches, expands and supports to eol the switch homebrew community in an all encompassing manner. Again, a full stop statement.
you don't have to put full stop anymore, there is a button for that. so don't do it PERIOD.

D

Deleted User

it's not that hard to solder you know. i never soldiered in my life yet i had no trouble doing it when i built my visual pinball cabinet. you just need to watch a few videos and your an expert :P
....this shit too funny honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1